• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is TKL making a mistake?

Z

Zombie

http://tankinlian.blogspot.com/2008/10/act-honourably.html

Friday, October 17, 2008
Act with honour and integrity

I hope that our Monetary Authority of Singapore and the financial institutions will come forward to do the right thing.

Mistakes have been made in approving the credit linked securities and in selling these securities to the general public. At that time, these parties were probably not aware about the nature of these securities and the real risks.

Now that this matter is known, they can come forward to admit a mistake. They can offer a fair compensation to the investors. The investors cannot be made to shoulder the entire loss, due to mistakes made by people who should be more knowledgeable and institutions that they have trusted!

It is time to act honourably. This is what integrity is about.

Posted by Tan Kin Lian at 2:28 AM

Z

Zombie

Why do you say that it may be a mistake?

First may I ask, do you think TKL says that MAS made a mistake in approving the product, and should make things rights for the sake of its own honour and integrity? :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First may I ask, do you think TKL says that MAS made a mistake in approving the product, and should make things rights for the sake of its own honour and integrity? :smile:

I don't know, that's why I'm asking you. :biggrin:

Z

Zombie

I don't know, that's why I'm asking you. :biggrin:

Never mind. I think, either way, TKL is making a mistake.

If TKL thinks that MAS approved the product, he is wrong. As far as I know, the product is only registered with MAS. There is no approval (probably there is no need).

If TKL does not think that MAS approved the product, he is also wrong. His followers have been misled by his written words, to blame MAS.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ST_IMAGES_SHRALLY17.jpg

Are u saying that I'm a CHEAT, a LIAR? U really think I won't call Blurlinda Aunt to prostitute...err I mean prosecute u for libel? *hee*hee*

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
TKL is free to express his opinions publicly, but he is also liable for his public comments if they are inviolation of the laws or public interest.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the minibond investors are dreaming if they think they can recover their funds

Accept that they have lost everything, false hope will kill you slowly

Z

Zombie

He is a attention seeking whore !! His raising of eyebrows constantly blow his cover as being a sincere and righteous person - read his body language with CARE !!!!

TKL knows that there is no turning back because everyone will turn their anger onto him. When things ain't moving, he needs to make more noise.