• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this real? Wow!

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
GqbQx9El3T9Q0GNEfp6W4Eb-YqyvY4a6

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes this is real.

this is high note 5 building

very safe and give high return in investment for the room on the top.

it is for people who believe in anything that is too good to be true

like religion

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes this is real.

like religion

Religion is based on faith. Mini-bond fiasco is based on greed.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

5 years ago, I had a vivid dream that I went to a place quite similar to this..a rock houses build on a mountain standing in the sea....hmmmm if this picture is true, than...my soul has travelled to it before. How I wish to know where is this place.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes this is real.

like religion

Look like a scene from the popular game "Myst" or "Raven", obviously photoshopped...look carefully. Like 'minibombs' 'photoshopped too', it was played out to a captive audience, based on trust in a certain brand (like pxp), and human nature of wanting more (greed).

Those who bought 'mini bombs' from a certain 'BRANDED'(or household brand), are certainly to be from the 66.6%.

Anyway, I have said before, it is caveat emptor, the financial houses have no obligation to return the money, it is wrtitten in FINE PRINT in the sale contracts; but, they have a moral duty to rectify any marketing mistakes and to reassure the public that, they are trustworthy. Other than that, it is caveat emptor!.