• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this Anfield or Kallang?

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
liverpool-singapore-kallang-huge-banner.jpg

3760457160_8229599927.jpg

3759658969_c8144f0d46.jpg

liverpool-singapore-kallang-score.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Liverpool was such a joke. Their players were falling and writhing on the ground after a minor collision with our players. Their bloody angmo and black players are 50% bigger thna our, but our players are still on their feet. WTF? I WENT TO SEE A SOCCER GAME, BUT ENDED UP SEEING A LIVERPOOL DIVERS COMPETITION. Losers.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg wore red wat ...

so many spectators wearing red ... no nid 2 say, dey muz b supporting sg la ... no, meh? ... :confused:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thai support their national team against liverpool
malaysia support their national team against man u
singapore support liverpool against their national team

what it tell you??

pap have fail in nation building.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what it tell you?? ...
sg ppl learn fast fr their world's bestest paid gahmen ...

support ft ... whack local lesser mortals ...

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
The results and crowd support for Liverpool speak of a colossal failure be it for nation-building or FAS, we have to thank Liverpool for uniting the races and bringing back the Kallang Roar.

Support Liverpool - never walk alone

Support Sinkapore - die poor and lonely

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

what it tell you??

pap have fail in nation building.

What to do, when your Cuntry MM is a traitor during WW2 and now also.

I give up long ago, you can call me quitter i don't blame u.

Support SG and do NS, i did long ago, but no more. now me in Zhuhai having good time. i just collect rental from my HDB flat. i stay in condo in zhuhai and have girl friends, i alway change girl friend la after two to 4 months. hehe, if u want to retired in Zh, please PM me.