• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is there an expectation gap between a man and woman after sex?

Angelique

Alfrescian
Loyal
First and most importantly, I want to state that I am not asking this question because of my own experiences with men.

I can understand that men generally have higher sex drive than women and generally also desire sex more often.

Men generally will say what it takes in the moment to achieve their sex goal.

Smarter men also know exactly what women want to hear to feel comfortable, and they will express interest in a relationship or even to work hard to build an emotional connection. Then, once he sleeps with the woman, he will move on because he has achieved their real goal, which was sex.

I guess men feels more pleasure than bonding during sex. Women (I can say) feels more bonding than pleasure (or equal bonding and pleasure).

This seems to lead to an expectation gap between man and woman after sex.

Do you agree? Any thoughts/experiences to share?

Angelique

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to add on.

This expectation gap can be say, the woman wants a longer term committed relationship because she has felt more bonding with him after sex.

On the contrary, men generally seems to want to keep matters at status quo.

Am I correct?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bonding naturally occurs when there is an exchange of bodily fluids....:biggrin:

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

What causes low sex drive in women?​

DOC2US
-
November 19, 2022 9:00 AM
271Shares
facebook sharing button
twitter sharing button
whatsapp sharing button

email sharing button

bored-lifestyle-emel-pic-181122-1.jpg
Low sexual desire in women – or, let’s face it, in either partner – can potentially damage your relationship and self-esteem. (Envato Elements pic)
If you feel bothered or distressed owing to a lack of sexual thoughts or interest, you may be experiencing hypoactive sexual desire. Hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD), also known as sexual interest or arousal disorder, reduces a person’s sex drive, causing personal distress or difficulties in a relationship.
Many women may dismiss the signs of HSDD as the natural results of ageing or physical changes. Those with HSDD typically lack sexual desire for six months or longer. Symptoms include:

• little to no interest in sexual activity;
  • never or seldom having sexual fantasies or thoughts;
  • lack of interest in initiating sex;
  • difficulties enjoying sex; and
  • lack of pleasure when the genitals are stimulated.
There is no specific test to find out if you have HSDD; your doctor may ask questions concerning your sex drive, such as:
  • In the past, was your level of sexual desire/interest good and satisfying to you?
  • Has there been a decrease in your level of sexual desire/interest?
  • Are you bothered by your decreased level of sexual desire/interest?
  • Would you like your level of sexual desire/interest to increase?
The doctor will also try to determine the underlying cause(s) of the condition, which may be psychological, physical, or both. Physical causes include:

• medical conditions such as breast cancer, diabetes, thyroid problems, hormonal changes during or after pregnancy, arthritis, or coronary artery disease;
  • hormonal changes, i.e. decreased oestrogen or testosterone levels;
  • lifestyle causes, such as fatigue or exhaustion after work, too little sleep, drinking too much alcohol or smoking, or an unhealthy diet;
  • taking certain medications such as anticonvulsants, antidepressants, hormonal contraceptives, opioid pain relievers, steroid medications, or cancer treatments.
Psychological causes of HSDD may include:
  • depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, or poor body image;
  • a history of sexual abuse;
  • relationship challenges, including trust issues with a sexual partner.
Your doctor may further conduct a pelvic exam for signs of physical changes that might have affected your sexual desire. A blood test to check hormone levels and medical conditions including thyroid problems, diabetes, high cholesterol, and liver disorders could also be performed.
counselling-lifestyle-emel-pic-181122-1.jpg
Your doctor may suggest counselling or sex therapy to address mental health or relationship issues. (Envato Elements pic)
Sometimes, there might not be a specific reason for HSDD, but this does not mean it cannot be treated. Recommendations may include:
1. Changing medications

Your doctor may either change the dosage of the causative medications or replace it with an equivalent or alternative that will not have sexual side effects. For instance, antidepressants such as mirtazapine and bupropion do not affect libido much, and in fact can improve it.
Be advised that you shouldn’t stop taking your medications without consulting your doctor.
2. Altering your lifestyle
Exercise regularly, set aside time for intimacy, reduce alcohol intake, quit smoking, eat a healthy diet, and practise stress-relieving techniques such as meditation and mindfulness.
3. Taking supplements
Many herbal aphrodisiacs contain natural ingredients that help with libido and issues such as erectile dysfunction. These include fenugreek, Tribulus, Eurycoma longifolia (longjack), and panax ginseng.
Do discuss with your pharmacist or doctor for further information before taking any herbal products.
4. Seeking counselling
Your doctor may suggest counselling or sex therapy to address mental health or relationship issues.
5. Treating underlying causes
Oestrogen therapy in the form of a cream, suppository or ring might be prescribed if low oestrogen levels are the root cause of HSDD. The FDA-approved drug bremelanotide or Vyleesi may be recommended to treat low sex drive in premenopausal women.
Note, however, that medication may not be suitable for everyone as it may cause side effects such as low blood pressure, dizziness, and fainting.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
First and most importantly, I want to state that I am not asking this question because of my own experiences with men.

I can understand that men generally have higher sex drive than women and generally also desire sex more often.

Men generally will say what it takes in the moment to achieve their sex goal.

Smarter men also know exactly what women want to hear to feel comfortable, and they will express interest in a relationship or even to work hard to build an emotional connection. Then, once he sleeps with the woman, he will move on because he has achieved their real goal, which was sex.

I guess men feels more pleasure than bonding during sex. Women (I can say) feels more bonding than pleasure (or equal bonding and pleasure).

This seems to lead to an expectation gap between man and woman after sex.

Do you agree? Any thoughts/experiences to share?

Women also after pleasure la, where got smlj bonding? All wan to cum.

Many women also leave me after ONS but heck la, i already cum in her

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to add on.

This expectation gap can be say, the woman wants a longer term committed relationship because she has felt more bonding with him after sex.

On the contrary, men generally seems to want to keep matters at status quo.

Am I correct?

In Europe i can say NO. The women are just as independent as men. All are animals

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely spot on...more than 60% of women (esp the Asian ones) actually do not like physical sex...to them also having a man and kids are geared more towards achieving milestones in life and face value...men on the other hand are not really that shallow as well...back to the past the man would need to 1. Go out to hunt for food for survivor 2. Always be in danger so why would he linger after bonding with a woman?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely spot on...more than 60% of women (esp the Asian ones) actually do not like physical sex...to them also having a man and kids are geared more towards achieving milestones in life and face value...men on the other hand are not really that shallow as well...back to the past the man would need to 1. Go out to hunt for food for survivor 2. Always be in danger so why would he linger after bonding with a woman?
Not according to my experience. Ladies enjoy sex too. But you must know the secret to unlocking it. Once its open, they go crazy.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes there is...the time in the expectation gap depends on how fast the man puts on his pants and takes the money out of his wallet.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only thing you need to learn is that sex is literally food for the man's spirit, emotion, psychological soul. Deprive it and they will kill for it.