• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is there a correlation between flu (or feeling unwell) and colour of cockhead?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
please don't laugh as this is a serious question based on my observation of my cockhead when bathing...

i noticed the following:

1. when I am good and well, no flu, my cockhead is always pink and fresh looking.

2. when I am unwell, say got sore throat, flu, stomach flu etc, my cockhead is pale and sort of whitish in colour.

why is this so?

serious question so don't mock me ok

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
is our cockhead just like our tongue... like when we are not healthy, our human tongue becomes pale and whitish?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
When u don't use it it becomes pale. 555
no leh. when I am not sick as in flu or sore throat, it is always pinkish and fresh looking even before I wash it during shower. but if I am unwell, eg. flu, it is like pale looking

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
no leh. when I am not sick as in flu or sore throat, it is always pinkish and fresh looking even before I wash it during shower. but if I am unwell, eg. flu, it is like pale looking
Ok lah as long as u still can get an erection when u wake up in the morning.555

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why don't you show your housemate your cock head...she seems very sexperienced in cockheads...maybe you take her lipstick and apply on your cockhead to achieve a healthy color?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
why don't you show your housemate your cock head...she seems very sexperienced in cockheads...maybe you take her lipstick and apply on your cockhead to achieve a healthy color?
i ask serious question u anyhow twist until involved her. no good u.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
please don't laugh as this is a serious question based on my observation of my cockhead when bathing...

i noticed the following:

1. when I am good and well, no flu, my cockhead is always pink and fresh looking.

2. when I am unwell, say got sore throat, flu, stomach flu etc, my cockhead is pale and sort of whitish in colour.

why is this so?

serious question so don't mock me ok
Overuse will become white. Same as running. Try run 20k see if face will become pale.