• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Tangs still selling pens ?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, 2 years ago I bought a Waterman for someone. Paid $110 only. Now I check online, Tangs not selling anymore Check other retailers, nabeh the price has gone up to $220. WTF ?

Where can I buy cheap and good pens ? Don't tell me that atas shop at Bras Basah please.

Stupid Popular sells only Parker, Pentel and Pilot. Where got people give Pentel and Pilot as present ha ?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, 2 years ago I bought a Waterman for someone. Paid $110 only. Now I check online, Tangs not selling anymore Check other retailers, nabeh the price has gone up to $220. WTF ?

Where can I buy cheap and good pens ? Don't tell me that atas shop at Bras Basah please.

Stupid Popular sells only Parker, Pentel and Pilot. Where got people give Pentel and Pilot as present ha ?
You are confirmed a learned successful gentlemen.
I have even forgotten there is this thing called pen as gift. I only played with pen in pri sch and owned a parker KNN forgot who gave it to me.
I shall now address you as SIR!

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are confirmed a learned successful gentlemen.
I have even forgotten there is this thing called pen as gift. I only played with pen in pri sch and owned a parker KNN forgot who gave it to me.
I shall now address you as SIR!
Definitely not successful. Otherwise, I wouldn't be craving for your secret code. :biggrin:

I buy pen as a gift for others. Now I want to buy a BD present for a AMDK, and that fellow is a learned gentleman. This is why semi-atas pen is ok.

A genuinely learned and successful person is my mentor - NTU (top university and on scholarship) accountancy, investment guru (42% ROI), self-taught pianist and philanthropist. Some more married, banquet, honeymoon can still maintain virginity.

我是望尘莫及. :biggrin:

Last edited: