• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Sinalco drink still around ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
download.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drinking this now as I'm typing... cheap (3 cans for $2), not too sweet and refreshing. I use it as a mixer sometimes in my gin and tonic

1588801924319.png

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
green spot was my favourite ..it had the non carbonated fruity taste and there was eastern cola selling for 10 cents a bottle ? ...even than 10 cents was big buck and many of us opted for the 5cents ice kachang

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinalco Worldwide

Sinalco Beverage Franchise German Quality Sinalco International – Beverage │ Franchise │ German Quality Sinalco GermanLemonade 2012 01 e1536065568555

SINALCO “QUALITY”

Sinalco’s products are characterized by their unique taste and premium quality. As a global brand, Sinalco adapts to the unique circumstances and diverse challenges in the respective countries in which its products are sold—all Sinalco products are, of course, manufactured in accordance with local food safety laws and hygiene regulations.
get more Informations

Maximum Quality standards by Sinalco

SINALCO “FRANCHISE”
Our business model is built around a partner-based distribution model known as franchising. Sinalco International Brands, as the owner of the international trademark, grants licenses to its regional partners authorizing them to bottle and sell its brands locally while benefiting from Sinalco’s extensive experience in the beverage industry, which goes back more than a century.
get more Informations

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
green spot was my favourite ..it had the non carbonated fruity taste and there was eastern cola selling for 10 cents a bottle ? ...even than 10 cents was big buck and many of us opted for the 5cents ice kachang
Then, Framroz rings a bell to you. Small bot at 10c too. Factory was opp
J. Bersar Stadium.
Sinalco/Kick factory in M'sia.
Its owner, Msian Mr Seng own the FH lands on both sides of Kallang River/S'goon intersection.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then, Framroz rings a bell to you. Small bot at 10c too. Factory was opp
J. Bersar Stadium.
Sinalco/Kick factory in M'sia.
Its owner, Msian Mr Seng own the FH lands on both sides of Kallang River/S'goon intersection.
yes ,framroz is familiar to me but not my preference or 10 cents was too much to spare than