• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Sg a toxic country?

pleasehelpme120

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Sg a toxic country? Everyone I go, ppl will always try to bring u down, to pwn u, to find fault and point fingers at u even when u didn't do anything at all and just leading your own life. And I also realised, locals here don't help each other but rather the opposite, they will purposely try to find fault with u and make ur life unnecessarily difficult.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is Sg a toxic country? Everyone I go, ppl will always try to bring u down, to pwn u, to find fault and point fingers at u even when u didn't do anything at all and just leading your own life. And I also realised, locals here don't help each other but rather the opposite, they will purposely try to find fault with u and make ur life unnecessarily difficult.
You cannot find real sinkies nowadays. Everyone you see, is possible imported alien.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The Chinese are toxic no matter where they are in the world.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's either a Chinese or hokkien trait to look for fault. Even when you are practising Wu Wei, they will say you are lazy.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an accurate description of the work culture in SG usually perpetuated by insecure supervisors, who try to suppress, bully and keep subordinates in their place.

Sinkiesuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
True. Local here like not local worse than prostitute. The gov also fck up. Ang moh protect its own peo give their peo privilege. Here the locals are worse than prostitute. Foriengers are having higher status than locals.

Sinkiesuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are so many cases wp workers are protected to stay in the company claiming their pay is low and low rank and sinkies are ask to leave the company.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not like a real sinkie will treat u any better anyways.

Thanks for your thread, a discussion upon our Singaporean civilization.

It is only psychological that 'birds of a feather will flock together', for the illusionary sense of comfort it brings.....

Perhaps you should get out of the home/office & MEET more others, communicate, share & discuss, to gain better perspectives about not just others, but the nutshell that had been a comfort & shelter that you live in & open your eyes to a far far bigger World, with diverse perspectives, some bad, but equally, some good, to know the bigger picture of life itself, in order to form your own perspective, to live life, than to rely on others & tik tok medias to shape your own growth & evolution....

The journey of life if far more than a sheltered corner along a road, & needs not be alone. The insignificant nobody me wish you all the best. :smile: