• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IS saving for retirement still a valid?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have a discussion with a fren on saving. Since inflation keeps eating up our money. Saving does not seem like a wise way for a secure retirement future.

Yoiu keep $100k now but it does not worth or value at that amount compare to now in 10 or 20 years time. Why save?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a discussion with a fren on saving. Since inflation keeps eating up our money. Saving does not seem like a wise way for a secure retirement future.

Yoiu keep $100k now but it does not worth or value at that amount compare to now in 10 or 20 years time. Why save?

Saving your money is valid...in any time & age, if you can buy some small denomination gold bullions..say 5g, 10g or 20g.....999% proof, in case of civil unrest...gold bar is king!

Interest rates are so low, keep the money at home, for when you get older, you will need that money for medical bills, nursing home if needed..etc..with enough MONEY, you get better treatment etc...

MONEY IN HAND is KING!:p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what i referred to is saving it liquid. and i dun think it is valid

It will be better if you save it solid. A valuable solid.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
what i referred to is saving it liquid. and i dun think it is valid

It will be better if you save it solid. A valuable solid.

CB Kia tonychat,

dun try to sound intelligent.:oIo:

we all know u r just a fucking good-for-nothing OKT..:oIo: