• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is PAP IB active here?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's do an experiment.

2evewp2.png

I am waiting to be banned. :biggrin:

And you guys will know the result of my experiment.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you get banned I'll start a thread on it as well. I'm sure sam khor wants to prevent this sort of things from happening.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys obviously don't know the difference between the infraction system and the reputation system.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys obviously don't know the difference between the infraction system and the reputation system.

Excuse my ignorance.
I score low points in my school exams too. :(

I just know who can better serve the people.
A very very busy Dr Koh and a complacent self interest political party - or - someone who dare to do something different and join WP. :smile:

Having competition is good.

I only see a lot of WP IB around

What is the difference between the IB and supporters?

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Funny thing is, I have been accused of being one myself by a few members. It seems if one do not agree with a member's opinion, then one gets the label.:eek:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is Daniel Leong?
http://www.singapolitics.sg/views/wp’s-measured-approach-will-it-work

Also ...
Yx Leong posted the same questions TWICE to Fabrications About The PAP in Facebook on January 20

Worker's Party Opinion Quiz!
----------------------------

There are nine (9) questions in total. Please select the option which most closely represents your opinion. You may only select one option for each question. Let's see how much you know!

1. How long has Low Thia Khiang (LTK) been in parliament?
A) 21 years
B) 2 months
C) 56 years

2. What has LTK contributed in parliament after all these years?
A) Noise
B) Agreeing wholeheartedly with the PAP
C) Riding on the PAP's success
D) NIL

3. What REAL difference has the WP made in your day-to-day life?
A) Requires further thought
B) None, unless complaining all day that the government can do better, is included.
C) Negative difference
D) Fun musicals

4. What is the WP's election strategy?
A) OPPORTUNISTIC - Waiting for 20 years for people to complain and then joining in to fan the "flames of dissent"
B) FREE-RIDING - Claiming credit for the government's success
C) NATO - No Action, Talk Only
D) CHECKING on the GOVT - as the main responsibility of an MP is to vote against the government

5. What would be a suitable nickname for LTK?
A) Wily Fox
B) Toothless Fox
C) Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain (雪山飛狐)

6. Choose your favourite election tag-line?
A) Just one more WP MP - even though he/she does HALF the work and talks TWICE as much
B) First World Parliament & Third World Management
C) Use your vote to make PAP work harder - so LTK can relax!

7. Rate the WP's Town Council performance:
A) for Arrears
B) for Badly managed
C) for Confessing that the PAP was at fault
E) for Excuses

8. Rate the WP's contribution towards Opposition Unity:
A) for Arrogant
B) for Best man only (who is LTK) wins
C) for Cooperation is NOT possible
W) for Win, Win, Win - the rest of you lose

9. Finally, why would you vote the WP instead of the other parties?
A) Because they have exciting rallies!
B) Because as long as I am unhappy, I blame the government and they naturally get the vote as they are anti-government
C) Because they are perfect
D) Because all the problems with housing, transport, living costs, etc will disappear once another WP MP is in
E) Because I want to scare the PAP - even though I know that the WP do not have the best candidate to actually represent my needs and to do something about it