• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is LHL looking well these days ? the fate of STI depend on it

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm talking to a number of Wall Street analysts who all tell me the same thing: Tuesday's event won't be as much about Apple's products as it will be about how Steve Jobs looks. As long as Steve Jobs shows up, they tell me, looks healthy and emcees the event, it doesn't matter what he unveils. All of this following his gaunt appearance in June that spawned rumors of a cancer return, and discussions about a company's fiduciary responsibility to disclose health issues facing its CEO. Many people might think the Steve Jobs health issue is largely behind Apple, but the fact remains: I spoke with one Apple analyst who told me he had 15 meetings last week and Jobs' health dominated every one. "Jobs could unveil the third generation of iPhone and it could be a brick with an antenna coming out of it," an analyst told me this morning. "As long as Jobs himself unveils it, and he looks healthy, the stock will go up."

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's high time Jobs find a successor, if not his legacy and what he has achieved at Apple will go down the drain.

He must start to disassociate himself with the Apple brand.

Gates is doing a good job to de-Gateised Microsoft.

No one lives forever you know, well...er.... there are exceptions of course.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Photoshop does wonder on printed media. For live apprearances, consult the funeral embalmer :biggrin: