• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it safe with angmoh flatmate?

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
I work part time at print shop, met one Malaysian PR who is going back, says he can assign the balance of his room lease to me at $350 in HDB Woodlands

Only problem is that the one of the other two tenants is an angmoh

I don't know safe or not, sekali he has drug problem like the Aussie reporter, then when kena raid, everyone in the flat becomes a suspect

What do you guys think, I have bad feeling about angmoh moral standards but I may be wrong, so asking your opinion

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I work part time at print shop, met one Malaysian PR who is going back, says he can assign the balance of his room lease to me at $350 in HDB Woodlands

I don't know safe or not, sekali he has drug problem like the Aussie reporter, then when kena raid, everyone in the flat becomes a suspect

What do you guys think, I have bad feeling about angmoh moral standards but I may be wrong, so asking your opinion

hard to tell if you dun have more info about that angmo, like where he's from...what is he doing...

the best bet is to ask the other tenant who is not angmo, see if he knows anything about him...

angmos got different classifications....by order of moral values...

1. Northern European
2. European
3. Americans
4. OZs and Kiwis.

luck

Had a ang-mo room-mate when studying in Oz. "Bak-hu" smell strong. Gd point is if ang-mo holds party at residence, gd chance of an orgy

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most (not all) angmos have very bad personal hygiene.

If this ang mo stays in HDB, chnaces are he will fall into this 'bad' category.

Also, they tend to bring in stray cats for the night ie maly chicks, ah lians, thai hookers.

The guy that is leasing you the room is not telling u the truth. Very good excuse that he is going back to malaysia

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once upon a time there were two Ang Mohs who shared a hotel room; one of them dismembered the other and stuffed the body parts into a suitcase.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
wau lau bro..

u have a lot of problem.. balls pain, house rental issue...

good luck to u.. :biggrin:

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's about as safe as spooning your pet dog with rabies.

Top 6 real angmo classification is like this by descending order of moral standing.

1. Labrador (truly love kids)
2. Beagle
3. Pomeranian
4. Golden Retriever
5. Pitbull terrier
6. Angmo kow (deeply love kids)

Hope you won't leave kids unattended in da house for a sec around angmo kow.

Last edited:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Report him first, then negotiate for lower rent. :biggrin: