• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it me, or does Gay Loong look really sick?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wah, saw his photo in the Shit Times article when he was giving the speech at Cheng San Community Club. His face really looks haggard, and drawn. He seems to have lost weight everywhere, including in his face. His eyebrows stretching so low, as to be down to his eyeball level. Puffy eyes, sunken cheeks, etc. Is he still cancerous or what?

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
pray so....it will be a tragedy if old man send off his son!

or both go at the same time?

or old man go 1st?

Gentlemen pls place your bets

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
is not a tragedy is kamar for that old man...i would like to see old man sent his son off

not enuff pay back for all the evil that was done.

It will be great for old man to 1st see his son lose his seat and PAP trashed and finally kick the golden bucket !!! :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No offense to LKY fans but Spore can save alot of money by having a triple coffin send off: LKY, LHL & that Gecko.

Money is VERY important. We must be pragnatic about all this :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
No offense to LKY fans but Spore can save alot of money by having a triple coffin send off: LKY, LHL & that Gecko.

Money is VERY important. We must be pragnatic about all this :rolleyes:

Wah lau, u mean bury three of them in the same coffin? that is really cost savings!! LOL. U must be an excellent manager, I like it.

Gay Merlion

It's a very stressful job. That's why all the haggard look.

I think it's you that is sick. Go visit your doctor for a check up.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2ntffv8.jpg

"Very stressful da my job"

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, saw his photo in the Shit Times article when he was giving the speech at Cheng San Community Club. His face really looks haggard, and drawn. He seems to have lost weight everywhere, including in his face. His eyebrows stretching so low, as to be down to his eyeball level. Puffy eyes, sunken cheeks, etc. Is he still cancerous or what?
I notice that the old man looked excellent whilst the son is as usual,not so bright.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau, u mean bury three of them in the same coffin? that is really cost savings!! LOL. U must be an excellent manager, I like it.

No lah, I was thinking of all those poping of corks. Too much drinking is not only unhealthy but costly. Just imagine all those impaired drivers out there multiplied by three.

We can also cut down by having ONE state funeral instead of 2 & a half. The state media can save on paper & ink running 1 special edition instead of 2 & half. :smile: