• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is it already a KNOCKOUT for SDP?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
How will SDP contest the next GE?
To: ALL (1 of 1)

Dr.Chee is definitely out if unless he can cough out blood money to pay LKY. So how? Who will be the the champion to challenge the PAP? Mind you although the high anticipation of a snap GE was speculated at the beginning of the year and had died down since. Don't be surprised if the oppo are caught with their pants down again!

It is a forgone conclusion the PAP will be returned to power albeit with a smaller margin. What should concern the 33.3% will be whether the oppo are going to make gains? For myself, personally I am not pinning too much hope on that. With Chia Ti Lik wailing his troubles online and with the controversial Megabyte Ng, at least the PAP running dog in the WP camp had stuffed his own mouth., who will be flying the banner on the battlefield for the Opposition?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so...for those who ve just gotten big angpows from gahmen, donate to SDP now!

SAVE THE CHEE!!

or it would definitely be CHEE, bye!:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
How will SDP contest the next GE?
To: ALL (1 of 1)

Dr.Chee is definitely out if unless he can cough out blood money to pay LKY. So how? Who will be the the champion to challenge the PAP? Mind you although the high anticipation of a snap GE was speculated at the beginning of the year and had died down since. Don't be surprised if the oppo are caught with their pants down again!

It is a forgone conclusion the PAP will be returned to power albeit with a smaller margin. What should concern the 33.3% will be whether the oppo are going to make gains? For myself, personally I am not pinning too much hope on that. With Chia Ti Lik wailing his troubles online and with the controversial Megabyte Ng, at least the PAP running dog in the WP camp had stuffed his own mouth., who will be flying the banner on the battlefield for the Opposition?

pinky has already stressed that he would place some "pirated copies" of opp members in parleement to liven the wayanging debates.

chee is now faced with a double whammies. his standby backdoor to politicking in taiwan was dashed abruptly following the demise of his beloved taiwanese father-in-law. (what a relief for ma yin jueo!)

with both ends of the rope in flame, there is only one respite left for him i.e, he could indulge in religious preaching. he's already a "messiah" in the making.

if he can't make it to be a politician wannabe, he might convert himself to the new age BILLY GRAHAM to evangelise his whatever warped principles. after accomplishing that, he could anytime return to take on the paps with rekindled, recharged and added strength of religious zealots and fanatics not forgetting his current bunch of clowns from his present zanny circus of fleas.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
so...for those who ve just gotten big angpows from gahmen, donate to SDP now!

SAVE THE CHEE!!

or it would definitely be CHEE, bye!

Nothing can surpass I, the lau hiao pondan cheebye pig bitch leetahbar aka Sim Keng Hwee aka Bob Sim and my multitudes of nics in being the Biggest Cheebye Mouth in all local forums! Check out my best pic below. Have you ever seen anything sexier?.......lol.....lol

piglipstick2.jpg

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee is a spy sent by PAP to ruin the reputation of the opposition party. To truely save SDP and the opposition in general, Chee must first be eliminated

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chee is a spy sent by PAP to ruin the reputation of the opposition party. To truely save SDP and the opposition in general, Chee must first be eliminated

maybe that's why with the inclusion of chee, SDP in a single GE lost all of its wards except potong pasir that were won during the reign of chiam see tong.

it won't be wrong to feel that chee is in fact trying hard to make sure SDP closes down with his continuous public antic. quote: SDP isn't KEEN in winning wards - unquote.

the question begging for answer: WHY THEN SDP is still considered a "political" party? it should be delisted or re-named CHEESIM ACTIVISTS CLUB.