• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Iswaran Selling Snake Oil ?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why he has to tell people that F1 tickets are selling fast?

F1 attendance this year set to exceed 2019's in strong comeback for S'pore race: Iswaran​

I remember snake oil sellers always tell their customers that they only have 2 bottles of snake oil in the stock
最后两瓶蛇油
想买 必须快
1661659876701.png

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
F1 attendance this year set to exceed 2019's in strong comeback for S'pore race: Iswaran

Restrictions eased of course attendance increase lah. I saw plenty of tourists in the Chinatown area yesterday, especially ang mohs and ah nehs. :biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why he has to tell people that F1 tickets are selling fast?

F1 attendance this year set to exceed 2019's in strong comeback for S'pore race: Iswaran​

I remember snake oil sellers always tell their customers that they only have 2 bottles of snake oil in the stock
最后两瓶蛇油
想买 必须更
View attachment 157910
This pig should be sacked. Typical leech.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how much taxpayers money is he wasting on hosting some noisy cars?

I remember back in 2019, before the scamdemic. The new Funan mall just opened and was bustling with activity. Nearby, the Padang area was barricaded and used for the NDP (and weekend rehearsals) that year.

Immediately after the NDP the workers were frantically dismantling the NDP installations and setting up the F1 race stuff. :biggrin:

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
how much taxpayers money is he wasting on hosting some noisy cars?
Not from his pocket, so waste money doesn't matter to him. Even causing so much inconvenience to the general public and businesses during the period of about 10 days also doesn't matter to him.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Iswaran is the most useless transport minister ever. What the fuck has he done so far except to show his big fat body everywhere?
Has he reined in the high COE prices?
Has MRT became less crowded?
Has MRT became more reliable?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Iswaran is the most useless transport minister ever. What the fuck has he done so far except to show his big fat body everywhere?
Has he reined in the high COE prices?
Has MRT became less crowded?
Has MRT became more reliable?

All transport ministers are useless. Even Penang Cow, whom some of the 61% inexplicably adore. :biggrin: