• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Govt Hypocritical Regarding Welfare?

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our govt is strongly against social welfare. They say giving money to people makes them lazy.

However, they have no qualms about pouring money into a company that is forever loss making. Isn't this welfarism too? Worse still, it is encouraging the fat cats to be lazy.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
However, they have no qualms about pouring money into a company that is forever loss making. Isn't this welfarism too? Worse still, it is encouraging the fat cats to be lazy.

Supporting ones own family is not considered to be welfare. It's part of Asian values.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the recent GST credits compared to the billions lost?

What is welfare and charity?

Compare this: A rich man, wealth amounting to 100 Million, he gave 1 Million to charity and made a big hoohaa out of it... the whole world thinks that he is some great good man sia... An average Joe who makes 2K a month, he gave like $300 per month for charity and spends 8 hrs a week doing volunteer work...

Now who is the better man in terms of being charitable and upright?

I tell you, it is the average Joe...

It is always about the heart not the results...

In this instance, our first class government have failed miserably...

They don't deserve my vote at all...

For those motherfcukers sitting high and mighty up there,

your acting days are soon to be over, a huge number of us have seen thru all your lies and deceit,

I have this for you :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am always disgusted when millionaires donate a small amount relative to their net worth and then blow their trumpet to the whole world.

Charity for advertising's sake is not charity

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pardon the ignoramus, what is ASIAN VALUES?, something like you step into a MacDonald's Resturant, and they ask "UP SIZE"?

Asian Values would be things like nepotism, cronyism, ruler has the mandate of heaven, enunch cannot tell emperor bad news ....

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal

Compare this: A rich man, wealth amounting to 100 Million, he gave 1 Million to charity and made a big hoohaa out of it... the whole world thinks that he is some great good man sia... An average Joe who makes 2K a month, he gave like $300 per month for charity and spends 8 hrs a week doing volunteer work...

your acting days are soon to be over, a huge number of us have seen thru all your lies and deceit,

Sinkies got no balls
You all dare not stand with those that tried to speak for you.
SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not give money to them so that they can work for you.
SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not support them publicly so that they can speak for you.
SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all turn your backs on those that spoke out bravely against LKY
LKY hit out at those who tried to speak for you with his kangaroo courts
You turn your backs and not support them with money and courage.

You let them be beaten and bankrupted because you all have no balls
NOW YOU GETTING YOUR BALLS CUT OFF FROM YOU AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RAPED AND FUCKED BY LEE KUAN YEW AND HIS COCKROACHES IN WHITE

Why complain now?

Your 400-500++ billions sucked and bled into LKY Temasick and GIC

And even more billions are currently sucked and bled so that LKY can use those money to bastardised and pay his kangaroo courts and running dogs to bleed even more billions from you in future

You got what you all deserved
for your lack of balls

FIND YOUR BALLS TO PUT AN END TO LKY

or open your legs to be further screwed by him

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our govt is strongly against social welfare. They say giving money to people makes them lazy.

The world of big business operate to the benefit of their top management; CEOs, consultants eg Golden Parachutes, gold handshakes, stock options etc. When times are bad, they all cry for tax payer funded bailouts, compliments of the tax payers and the country's RESERVES.

When times are good, do the lesser mortals gain from their good fortunes? Do the >40yrs olds get back their jobs?

jw5

Loyal
The world of big business operate to the benefit of their top management; CEOs, consultants eg Golden Parachutes, gold handshakes, stock options etc. When times are bad, they all cry for tax payer funded bailouts, compliments of the tax payers and the country's RESERVES.

When times are good, do the lesser mortals gain from their good fortunes? Do the >40yrs olds get back their jobs?
Don't you think it's about time that those fat cats be made accountable for their huge salaries and benefits which they get despite their failings?
How can they be made accountable?

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you think it's about time that those fat cats be made accountable for their huge salaries and benefits which they get despite their failings?
How can they be made accountable?

Like you dont know?

AT THE FUCKING BALLOT BOX
AND DO NOT JUST WAIT FOR THAT DAY

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.
THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Govt is very hypocritical in dishing out welfare, they give you some little treats and at other ends suck it back into their coffers thru GST, ERP, KNN, etc...

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkies got no balls
You all dare not stand with those that tried to speak for you.

You all dare not give money to them so that they can work for you.

You all dare not support them publicly so that they can speak for you.

You all turn your backs on those that spoke out bravely against LKY
LKY hit out at those who tried to speak for you with his kangaroo courts
You turn your backs and not support them with money and courage.

You let them be beaten and bankrupted because you all have no balls
NOW YOU GETTING YOUR BALLS CUT OFF FROM YOU AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RAPED AND FUCKED BY LEE KUAN YEW AND HIS COCKROACHES IN WHITE

Why complain now?

Your 400-500++ billions sucked and bled into LKY Temasick and GIC

And even more billions are currently sucked and bled so that LKY can use those money to bastardised and pay his kangaroo courts and running dogs to bleed even more billions from you in future

You got what you all deserved
for your lack of balls

FIND YOUR BALLS TO PUT AN END TO LKY

or open your legs to be further screwed by him

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
this being my 1000 posts, so i m using it to make a statement..

3 times i have voted in my life, none of it goes to PAP..

i dun care whoever contest in my area, as long as the logo is not lightning strike, it gets my vote.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Supporting ones own family is not considered to be welfare. It's part of Asian values.
It's not only Asian value but it's Western value as well :-)

Look at the trillions of bailout money Paulson-Geitner-Bernanke is giving to their cronies on Wall Street. Most of their cronies are considered too big to fail, while the average American Joe is considered to small to save!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
php8CE9ht.jpg

NO! *hands looking for chillies and onions*