• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Gender Equality == Sexual Equality?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
To: NgEjay (9 of 13)

11837.9 in reply to 11837.6

"Do you mean to say gender equality has nothing to do with sexual equality? "

Homos aka gays and lesbians have gender equality in that there is no discrimination in jobs, education etc. That is part of the so-called "AWARE values".

This does not mean that they have to support guys and girls who practise bestiality, paedophilia and even homosexual acts, all of which are unnatural and deviant.

So what is wrong with that?

You are only trying to mislead the argument by trying to equate gender equality and sexual equality. Typical of the usual gay agenda.

If the gays want to practise their deviant acts, please do so in private but don't try to normalise their behaviour so that society finds it acceptable.

How would it be if rapists, bullies and paedophiliacs acts are 'normalised and accepted by the general public? Please state if you would like to see gays kissing each other in public, on tv, in the mrts, approaching your kids to try to join them (so that their pool/universe of sexual partners becomes wider)

Please state your case.

If AWARE is supportive of the gay agenda, please state so to. I am sure the public will be interested to know that too. Don't hide behind the wider and more nebulous 'gender equality'. Let's be more precise and accurate in our arguments so we know where eacj stands.

There is nothing wrong in full and accurate disclosure.

Let's see how the past presidents of AWARE respond to this charge. Let'e see hoe the great Constance Singham answer this question. Seriously, is she happy that her brother is gay? Why doesn't she openly celebrate the proposition? let's have some sincere and honest disclosure here.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
To: NgEjay (9 of 13)

11837.9 in reply to 11837.6

"Do you mean to say gender equality has nothing to do with sexual equality? "

Homos aka gays and lesbians have gender equality in that there is no discrimination in jobs, education etc. That is part of the so-called "AWARE values".

This does not mean that they have to support guys and girls who practise bestiality, paedophilia and even homosexual acts, all of which are unnatural and deviant.

So what is wrong with that?

You are only trying to mislead the argument by trying to equate gender equality and sexual equality. Typical of the usual gay agenda.

If the gays want to practise their deviant acts, please do so in private but don't try to normalise their behaviour so that society finds it acceptable.

How would it be if rapists, bullies and paedophiliacs acts are 'normalised and accepted by the general public? Please state if you would like to see gays kissing each other in public, on tv, in the mrts, approaching your kids to try to join them (so that their pool/universe of sexual partners becomes wider)

Please state your case.

If AWARE is supportive of the gay agenda, please state so to. I am sure the public will be interested to know that too. Don't hide behind the wider and more nebulous 'gender equality'. Let's be more precise and accurate in our arguments so we know where eacj stands.

There is nothing wrong in full and accurate disclosure.

Let's see how the past presidents of AWARE respond to this charge. Let'e see hoe the great Constance Singham answer this question. Seriously, is she happy that her brother is gay? Why doesn't she openly celebrate the proposition? let's have some sincere and honest disclosure here.

I think Constance Singham knows she is not in control anymore, so she cook up some news abt this gay and lesbian issue.

And there is no equality gender in this world, seriously, if not why not the PAP government made the girls to also do National Service compulsory in Singapore?

Or better still, asked the gays or lesbians in Singapore to go and do National Service like the normal guys in Singapore rite?

Lesbians are actually girls in nature and I dont think they can take the hardship of National Service.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lesbians are actually girls in nature and I dont think they can take the hardship of National Service.

wah like that sure kena whack by some tomboys...lol...

i got one platoon mate who is a chow ah qua...but he still pass out leh....:biggrin:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah like that sure kena whack by some tomboys...lol...

i got one platoon mate who is a chow ah qua...but he still pass out leh....:biggrin:

Asked the tomboys to sleep with the army guys that snores loudly at night, and get the tomboys to go field camp training and not bathing and brush teeth for a few days.

And also enjoy getting drenched in the rain during open field camp or open exercise; then with their uniforms wet and then air dry by the wind and the sun; and without changing their uniforms for a few days too. See whether can the tomboys take it or not.