• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Anlene milk powder safe to consume?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone? 'cause a friend of mine, the couple, they ganna lao sai (diahorrea) after drinking anlene powder drink. I just wanna find out more on this. Anyone ganna diahorrea or stomach upset after drinking anlene milk powder drink? (Not the packet drink. Its the anlene powder.)

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man... I am going thru the list by AVA, press releases. Looking for anlene milk powder.

See, Anlene is under the company of Fonterra. And Fonterra is involved in the recent China milk powder scandal.

So, question is, did the AVA do a test on Anlene milk powder here in Singapore?