• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Irritated man kicks ugly commuter's slipper out of bus

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 15 Sep, 2008 10:35
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Irritated man kicks ugly commuter's slipper out of bus

STOMPer Natalie was amused when an irritated commuter kicked another passenger's slipper out of the bus. The man, who had taken his slippers off while talking over the phone, was unaware that his slipper was gone.

In an e-mail dated September 14, she says:

"Here's a few photos of a inconsiderate commuter and the result of his actions.

"This man was enjoying himself talking on the phone and he was occupying two seats with both his legs on the seats.

"Notice that he had taken off his slippers and one of them was beside him and the other one was near to the exit (door area).

"Although the bus wasn't packed, it isn’t nice to see a grown man doing such a thing; he's in a public transport, not his personal limousine.

"This man was on and off the phone and happily yakking away on his phone (luckily it wasn't loudly, otherwise I’d find that even more annoying).

"Just before I alighted, there was this man in front of me who seemed really irritated by this man's actions.

"He looked at the man several times as well as the slipper near the alighting area, and guess what happened after that?

"The irritated man actually kicked that man's slipper out of the bus when he alighted.

"Well, i guess that's the -man's retribution for being an inconsiderate passenger. (I was laughing out loud with my boyfriend when I alighted as well.)

"I think he would have learnt his lesson when he was about to alight and realised, ‘Where has my slipper gone?’"

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>
» Share this​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 18 Sep, 2008 09:56
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Cuts and blisters for man as slipper goes missing from bus

A Stomper claims his foot was hurt after his slipper was kicked out from a bus, and expresses his disappointment at the action of the culprit who did so.

In his email to STOMP, Brian says:

"I wish to complain of this inconsiderate behaviour by a certain commuter.

"I was on a bus, on my way home to rest after a long day at work.

"When I had to answer an urgent call and I nonchalantly placed my slippers on the deck and rested my feet on the seats.

"After a long day of work, I put my legs up rest.

"To my horror, as I was about to alight, i found one of my slippers missing!

"I noticed a woman, who looked rather plump and short, in her 40s; giving me looks and she appeared as
though she was trying to take pictures of me as well.

"I believe she's the prime suspect who took my slipper away, afterall, from the corner of my eye, as she was about to alight, she bent over to pick up something and giggled as she alighted from the bus.

"I simply cannot believe how inconsiderate such people are, and this childish behaviour should not
be condoned!I had to walk home with one barefoot, and I had to take a detour, with all the construction work going on in the neighbourhood.

"Because of this childish act, I got cuts and blisters on my foot, and as a result, I could not attend work on the next day.

"Unlike some childish person, I have a mother to support. And for someone who works as an odd job
worker, every day of work means a lot to us.

"Inserted are pictures of my blisters. I hope to hightlight this case of inconsiderate Singaporeans and to all Stompers."

Do you think ' Brian' is the man in this story? Or perhaps this is someone writing in from the commuter's point of view.

Tell us.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 18 Sep, 2008 14:17
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Woman feels at home and sits on bus with legs up

A STOMPer was shocked to see this lady on board a bus yesterday, talking on the phone while resting her legs on the seat in front.

The STOMPer says:

"I wonder why this lady sat like that and chatted on the handphone at the same time like her she was in her own house...

"It was on bus no. 961 from ICA building to Chinatown around noon...Can u imagine that?

"It was many bus stops, not 2-3 stops, and it seemed she had been there for ages already!!

"Even when people got on the bus,she also didn't bother to move her legs down.

"I noticed that no passengers took seats near her except us but I'm not sure whether other passengers snaped her photo earlier or not...maybe not...

"Seemed like no one bothered to do anything...I dare not to talk to her...so just show u the pictures".

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 18 Sep, 2008 10:05
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Couple bickers, then girl sits on friend's lap

STOMPer pipipapipoo decided to snap pictures of these friends in the train when they caught the attention of their fellow commuters with loud bickering and public displays of affection.

The STOMPer says in an e-mail dated 17 Septemeber:

"This couple boarded the train at Khatib on September 17 at around 12 noon and started talking in loud voices, bickering a moment and then displaying affection for each other (kissing) another moment.

"The girl then sat on her friend's lap and started talking loudly, attracting a lot of attention from the commuters".

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>
» Share this​

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>"No concept of being gracious and polite"

STOMPer BA was on a feeder bus in Tampines when she saw this man baring his naked foot to the door and was reminded that some Singaporeans were still not gracious and polite.

In her email to STOMP today (Sept 13), she wrote:

“As the Prime Minister was just showing the ‘best’ and ‘worst’ of Singaporeans during the recent National Day Rally, it seems alot of our fellow countrymen still has absolutely no concept of what it means by being gracious and polite.

“I captured this on a domestic bus trip in Tampines.

“This man is obviously getting too comfortable and believes his naked foot looks good facing the door.

“Such behaviour should be widely publicised to re-educate some sense of shame and basic manners in these people who are disgracing our general population.”

getArticlePhoto.do

» Share this​

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 11 Sep, 2008 14:05
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Half-hour pedicure and manicure in bus

STOMPer Nello saw this man trimming his nails in the bus for more than half an hour.

He says:

"I saw this fellow this morning while quietly having a manicure and pedicure for more than half an hour."

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Pedicure in bus </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>» Share this