• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iris Koh, her comment on the opposition and the current Sg political climate.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Opposition often finds itself in a perpetual chicken-and-egg dilemma. Do they risk speaking out on lesser-known, but vital, topics and risk losing votes? Or do they continue focusing on the same popular issues—CPF, housing, and the like—which have been discussed for the last 50 years with little meaningful change?

A certain Opposition Politician once told me, "I am not an activist; I am a Politician." In other words, his decisions are influenced by the need for votes and popularity. But herein lies the paradox.

If no one in the Opposition addresses these fundamental issues, how will the electorate ever become aware of them? The result is a more disengaged electorate—one that cares only for surface-level issues, missing the deeper structural problems that are truly keeping the country stagnant.

We’ve cultivated a generation of career politicians, but far too few care enough to challenge the power structures that continue to hold us back. Without the courage to address these important subjects and risk losing some votes, the Opposition remains stuck in campaigns that lack vision and purpose, leaving the electorate hopeless and bored.

Before long, another General Election will come and go. And we will remain none the wiser, nor any better off.

This cycle doesn’t just weaken the Opposition; it weakens the entire political landscape. Without an Opposition willing to tackle the root causes of dysfunction, apathy grows, and the electorate disengages. A weak Opposition allows the ruling party to become complacent, disconnected, and immune to accountability. By the time the electorate realizes the scale of the problems, it may already be too late to change course.

As the next General Election approaches, we need to look at the real threats to our existence as a nation and people. The seeming erosion of our national sovereignty through the fundamental changes to our constitution to allow the President and members of Parliament to be part of WEF and the shocking rise of excess mortality rates and sudden infant mortality rates. Are we putting foreign interests above that of Singapore's? Will Singaporeans become extinct soon? If our birth rates continue to fall, will we become extinct as a nation soon? What really happened during the rollout of the Covid19 vaccinations? Why are there no Singaporeans who died from these vaccinations? Why was the Coroner's Act changed?

Will anyone in the Opposition take the necessary risks to wake up an electorate, or if we’ll continue along the same old tired path, allowing the status quo to fester.

The survival of any democracy depends on the courage to speak truth, no matter the cost. Without that courage, both the people and the nation will suffer the consequences of their silence.

Iris Koh

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's very risky because 95% of the population are vaxtards, and the propaganda media will crucify anyone who deviates from the 'safe and effective' narrative.

Might need some breakthroughs in the USA and other western countries before the needle moves here. :wink:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vaxtards think they were the right ones.
Only the antivax are the crazy ones

Now these vaxtards are dropping one by one
Let’s see who is laughing now

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vaxtards think they were the right ones.
Only the antivax are the crazy ones

Now these vaxtards are dropping one by one
Let’s see who is laughing now
As I have told you and is either you are stupid or simply a lanjiao person.
I do not think antivax are crazy.
But when I add something to it, in your case I could add antivax + many other lanjiao things and ideas, I single you out as a super lanjiao cheebye lang = a cult.
They are devils.
They must die.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I have told you and is either you are stupid or simply a lanjiao person.
I do not think antivax are crazy.
But when I add something to it, in your case I could add antivax + many other lanjiao things and ideas, I single you out as a super lanjiao cheebye lang = a cult.
They are devils.
They must die.
Did I mention your name?
You are really a low IQ person

I didn’t know you consume sanitizer as food lol
Also scare of UTI than myocarditis lol

IMG_5329.jpeg

You are really kum lan until I can only laugh lol

Last edited:

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
only winning more middle ground votes can effect change. siaolang will b siaolang so dey will always vote 4 oppo no matter wat. so y not focus on courting ze middle ground? :wink:

yubenOh

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL majority dun give a flying fuck. You die your own biz, as long not at my front door or my backyard. To each his fuxkin own. Also, keep giving me handouts, that's more impt.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cycle will remain to enslave Sinkies with deeply flawed policies (CECA, high HDB land costs, COEs, ARFs & all kinds of ranjiao levies) which causes social unrest and high cost of living issues unless PAP self-implode, like what happened to KMT in 1987.

61% are enslaved to always vote for PAP as there is no other alternative credible parties which can avoid being POFA'ed and self-pwn each other.
Meanwhile, enjoy being arse-farked by PAP for the next 1000 years.

2j7cMPN.png

guOL7tX.gif

DTfB-o9VwAUI24K.jpg

Last edited: