• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iran's Morality Police Beating Teen Girls for not wearing Tudungs Sparks Outrage

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it any wonder why Iran has the fastest growing church in the world even though converts to Christianity face persecution and even death?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The irony is that Muslim women who escape from such cruel and inhumane Islamic govts to the west, usually end up demanding to live under the same religious laws in these democratic nations.
It's called Stockholm syndrome...but from another point of view...if the yanks want to control mudslimes countries..they should establish a women's army in Iraq n Afghanistan...that way it will cut the knees of the islamists...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Some Persian girls are sluts. I know an Iranian girl who was my tenant, saw her once in a thin yellow top. No bra. Could clearly see her dark nipples thru the material and bouncing around when she walks. No wonder the morality police slap them over there.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some Persian girls are sluts. I know an Iranian girl who was my tenant, saw her once in a thin yellow top. No bra. Could clearly see her dark nipples thru the material and bouncing around when she walks. No wonder the morality police slap them over there.
mqdefault.jpg

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's called Stockholm syndrome...but from another point of view...if the yanks want to control mudslimes countries..they should establish a women's army in Iraq n Afghanistan...that way it will cut the knees of the islamists...
Western govts should spread rumours that the firearms used by the Iranian armed forces are greased with pig's oil. Their soldiers will refuse to pick up their rifles.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iranians are not Arabs. They are of Caucasian stock and should have worshipped Christianity right from the start then none of these nonsense will happen.

c58508ace23547cda923150d9793b341.jpeg

main-qimg-384854535d09e3641859ff73e250be15

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can eat donch waste