• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iranian artist shreds Quran outside embassy of Iran in Denmark, allahu Akbar!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shreds-Quran-300x298.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno why Muslims are so upset about desecrating the holy book. There are millions of copies still available.
And even of they read it, the book itself have been superseded by another newer book, the hadith, which makes some of its content irrelevant.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dunno why Muslims are so upset about desecrating the holy book. There are millions of copies still available.
And even of they read it, the book itself have been superseded by another newer book, the hadith, which makes some of its content irrelevant.

Some idiot muud in our forum said that shredding a quran will have no effect on moslems because lots of them memorized the 1924 version of the quran.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some idiot muud in our forum said that shredding a quran will have no effect on moslems because lots of them memorized the 1924 version of the quran.
This is first sentence in 2nd chapter.

"This is the Book! There is no doubt about it1—a guide for those mindful ˹of Allah˺,2"

But Mahomet had no intention of writing a book. So i assune this was added on by someone.