• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious IPhone 14 Pro - Samsters got ejaculate?

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steve jobs daughter:

1662739788588.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next year's iPhone will likely switch to USB-C, no more Lightning connector.

The Android world is a mess unfortunately. Tiong brand phones are terrible. Samsung's phones come preinstalled with Microsoft crap. Pixel phones hardware is crap and have poor resale value. It's hard to find parts and accessories for the very obscure brands of Android phones e.g. Sony.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN

Tiaggong in SF, you are already using 6.9g arh?
testing testicles. 6.9g will combine radio chips for terrestrial use with chips for satellite use, such as the next gen starlink sats. current starlink sats are not powerful enough for a smartphone to incorporate a built in antenna tx and rx strong enough to communicate with sats. also, current terrestrial antenna for starlink is at least as big as a suitcase. 6.9g will have satellite and cellular data at your fingertips plus seamless roaming with wifi such that connectivity is near 99.69% wherever you are: cruise ships, on mount everest, timbuktu, death valley, serengeti, in the midst and mist of gorillas.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
need to upgrade as older radio chips are becumming obsolete as frequency bands for 2g and 3g are being refarmed and channel-bonded for 4g and 5g.
I do tap into WiFi at home or those free WiFi points when I’m outside. I’m quite ok with the 3G speed :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

6E2DE3ED-943C-4A86-8A7A-BA111A1D719E.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't wait to go to an Apple Store (MBS or Orchard Road?) and touch/play with one. Last year I didn't do that since mask-wearing was mandatory, you needed to scan SafeEntry to get in, and the people were put in a holding area outside and only a few were allowed inside the store at any one time.

Scamdemic management is not much different from herding farm animals. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My wife and daughter loves iPhones. I'll be placing an order for them for the latest iPhone 14. Nothing but the best for the Tan family.

Why not wait till Q1 2023, when the software issues have been stabilized and Apple releases a new color for the iPhones? For iPhone 13, it was green. Hopefully iPhone 14's new color will be yellow or orange. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
iPhone SE for me none of the other models are worth the price for me because I don't use any of the features or fancy hardware.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I applaud Apple for its slick design and logo .
But I rather swap a android motherboard to it if it's possible :cool: