• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

intern attached to me now an sq girl

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
we had lunch today. wow, after she join sq, now everything from dressing, hairstyle, perfume and mannerisms all like got marked improvements

last time intern attached to me, hair looks oily, face no makeup, dressing like pasar malam style. now all changed to a brand new chiobu girl...

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
she met me before going to airport just now in her sarongkerbaya.
really looks good when she was reeling her luggage into the restaurant and caused many eyes to turn to look at her.... happy for her.. hope she enjoys her work for a long time

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
we had lunch today. wow, after she join sq, now everything from dressing, hairstyle, perfume and mannerisms all like got marked improvements

last time intern attached to me, hair looks oily, face no makeup, dressing like pasar malam style. now all changed to a brand new chiobu girl...

What about her pussy? Any improvement down there?

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
Got steam ? Hard on ?
i want to say no, but really got a bit lah plus like having lunch with sq girl in restaurant like feed my ego lor when other restaurant patrons walked by.
i know i kind of silly and shallow with this kind of feel lor...

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
she met me before going to airport just now in her sarongkerbaya.
really looks good when she was reeling her luggage into the restaurant and caused many eyes to turn to look at her.... happy for her.. hope she enjoys her work for a long time
If Ho Ching wear SQ sarong kebaya and wheel in her luggage….even people will turn and look

• Wow
Reactions: cat

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Ho Ching wear SQ sarong kebaya and wheel in her luggage….even people will turn and look
When people turn to look at her,she will show the middle finger to them.Warning :biggrin:on't anyhow look, will spoil your appetite. 555

• Haha

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got flaccid uncles whistle or not?

Then walked past and asked : "How much?"

• Haha

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
Got flaccid uncles whistle or not?

Then walked past and asked : "How much?"
why u all all so like that one. she good girl and wife material type lah, not slut or anyhow wear nightgown without bra walking all over the garden to attract attention type ok

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
why u all all so like that one. she good girl and wife material type lah, not slut or anyhow wear nightgown without bra walking all over the garden to attract attention type ok
Got this type meh? Have dinner at 12 midnite one ?

• Haha

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

• Haha

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
Skool holidays ending u sad anot? :unsure:
sad because mrt will be crowded in the morning next week again. this whole month many parents bring their kids foe holidays so lesser people on the train going to work...next Monday onwards crowded again...sian