• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Intergrate China & India Scholars into Singapore better by doing National Service!!!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since PAP kept giving free scholarships to this foreigners from India and China. And also giving them free citizenship to them, I think it is also time to give them National Service.

Since the PAP government kept saying we should help them to integrate them well into Singapore, the best way is to get them doing their part in National Service.

Cause by doing National Service, they will know that they need to help defend this precious country that nurture them and gave them free scholarships to study.

By getting them to do National Service, they will help to defend our country when we are attacked by others, and not ran away to their native country when there's really wars broken out here.

It is not just and fair that when the Singapore is doing well, they come here and work and made good money from Singapore and when troubles happens they ran away.

Am I rite?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Intergrate China & India Scholars into Singapore better by doing National Service

2928951271_964893de97.jpg

kakakakaka....kkekeekekek....And put their bodies and lives at risk to harm and possibly death? You got to be joking! The ones to die are those brainless Singapore born losers!​

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Intergrate China & India Scholars into Singapore better by doing National Service

U r rite. But Old Fart love his FT too much. He prefer to give them subsidies, guaranteed jobs, through-train career path and other benefits.

Since PAP kept giving free scholarships to this foreigners from India and China. And also giving them free citizenship to them, I think it is also time to give them National Service.

Since the PAP government kept saying we should help them to integrate them well into Singapore, the best way is to get them doing their part in National Service.

Am I rite?

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

these FTrash are precious gem for PAP and dirty old man...no way he will let them perish in NS!

FUCK PAP! :oIo: