• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Interesting People In The News

jw5

Loyal
Just my opinion, don't flame me if you think they are not interesting or if you have other interesting people in the news to mention.
No apologies for discussing them, they have chosen to be in the news and are hence subject to public discussion in a forum such as this.
I'm interested to see what they do next.

1. Former CEO of a local insurance company. Has stated that he wants to have a petition signed by the public before he decides whether to stand for elections.

2. Former CEO of a an international consulting firm. Retired to do charity work. Has stated that charities should gradually evolve such that there is no need for their existence. (although I don't know how he thinks that can happen)

3. Former banker, or bank employee if you like. Has started an organization to promote graciousness among Singaporeans. Stated in the press that his inspiration was something PM LHL said. What will he do next?

4. A gentleman who has set up an organization involving toilets. Has been featured in the press a few times, but it's not clear to me whether he wants to upgrade the standard of toilets in Singapore or whether he wants more innovative toilets or whether he wants more toilets. Is it clear to you what his objectives are?

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Point 1 to 3 are all trying to get into the good books of the PAPies :p (who doesn't want the multi million dollar pay?)

Point 4 is the joker. :biggrin:

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Tried to get in PAPies' good books last time but failed miserably; hence now going solo and tries to go all the way.

2. & 3. Too much money and time, "jiak ba bo sai bung".

4. WTF????? :confused:

jw5

Loyal
Point 1 to 3 are all trying to get into the good books of the PAPies :p (who doesn't want the multi million dollar pay?)

Point 4 is the joker. :biggrin:
I don't agree that number 1 and 2 are trying to get into the "good books".
I don't know about number 3, he has to make his objectives and action plans clearer.
I also don't agree that number 4 is a joker, but he has to makes his objectives clearer and the execution of his action plan needs to be clear and consistent.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
point 4 is actually pretty interesting,,, born in Singapore and I think he migrated to Oz... he started and promoted WTO World Toilet Organisation,,,,, WC is actually not just simply pang sai and finish,,, he wants to upgrade the toilets In the WORLD not just Singapore,,,,

point 1,,, Lehman Bros case has come to more or less a closure,,,,, he must find something new to fight with, and with the MAS and govt looking more careful into investment tools and many world banks in trouble,,, his role of protecting commoners in the financial industry will be alot less significant in the following months....

point 3,,, gracxious is not for promotion,,, anything that needs promotion will not last,,, this guy never understands that graciousness comes from the heart and not exercise,,,,, it should start from the top,,,,,

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just my opinion, don't flame me if you think they are not interesting or if you have other interesting people in the news to mention.
No apologies for discussing them, they have chosen to be in the news and are hence subject to public discussion in a forum such as this.
I'm interested to see what they do next.

1. Former CEO of a local insurance company. Has stated that he wants to have a petition signed by the public before he decides whether to stand for elections.

2. Former CEO of a an international consulting firm. Retired to do charity work. Has stated that charities should gradually evolve such that there is no need for their existence. (although I don't know how he thinks that can happen)

3. Former banker, or bank employee if you like. Has started an organization to promote graciousness among Singaporeans. Stated in the press that his inspiration was something PM LHL said. What will he do next?

4. A gentleman who has set up an organization involving toilets. Has been featured in the press a few times, but it's not clear to me whether he wants to upgrade the standard of toilets in Singapore or whether he wants more innovative toilets or whether he wants more toilets. Is it clear to you what his objectives are?

They may be upcoming PAP candidates.

jw5

Loyal
It seems that these guys have been relatively quiet in the news lately.
Any interesting updates about them?
Any comments on what they are doing or planning to do?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Number 3 is an IDIOT...number 4 is a clown... they are all attention seeker...and one a 'double agent' beware..once a 'dog' will always be a dog...