• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

insert $3 into machine get $50, hundreds queue up until mata show up say BERHENTI woah!!!!!

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
SINGAPORE: Turn up at 12pm at Raffles Place and pay S$3 into a box to get S$50 in return was the premise of what seemed to be a publicity stunt on Wednesday (Feb 28).

But the excitement of the afternoon ended after an hour, as hundreds of people had gathered in hopes of getting free money, resulting in the organiser calling a halt to proceedings.

The crowd, that was jostling and shoving around the box, was asked to disperse at 12.45pm by the organiser, who was previously seen talking to two uniformed officers for about 10 minutes.

The organiser claimed that she was told to stop by the police.

“I’m very sorry but because the police is already here, we have to stop the activation. It’s very unfortunate that we cannot continue so for your safety, please slowly disperse from this location,” the organiser told the disappointed crowd.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...tunt-at-raffles-place-cut-short-after-9998908

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be a malay company who do this kind of thing. Despicable chinese companies only know how to rip off their customers until they all wearing underwear.

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is nearly identical but Reversed as getting a PAP GE Progress Package and then got ripped off by PAP again for yet another 5 years!

KNN CCB!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be a malay company who do this kind of thing. Despicable chinese companies only know how to rip off their customers until they all wearing underwear.
Of course it has to be m&d company cos' Cina companies surely buy in at 3 dollar and sell at 50 dollar.

Only m&d company buy in 50 dollar and sell at 3 dollars.

Now you all know the consequences of not eating pork and drinking beer. Extreme stupidity.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm glad I got there in time to receive my $50!

28515186_10155399484162934_5673316405265083841_o.jpg

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course it has to be m&d company cos' Cina companies surely buy in at 3 dollar and sell at 50 dollar.

Only m&d company buy in 50 dollar and sell at 3 dollars.

Now you all know the consequences of not eating pork and drinking beer. Extreme stupidity.
u mean all this while i was wrong ?
the reliable and knowledgeable people here
were repeatedly saying aunty ho of sillypoore
is the one famous for this kind of deal.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this "publicity stunt" done by any activist to send a message to our "Take and Take" government? Give more than you take! In fact give approximately 17 times more. Long live PAP

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all young sinkies and jiuhukias like rectmobile. easily manipulated by greed. 69% will keep voting status quo as life is good in sg and there’s plenty of idle time to queue up.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw the uncle pushing the cart then suddenly, he was told to go to the back.
Lol.
Uncle thought he could go to geylang with the cash

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm glad I got there in time to receive my $50!

28515186_10155399484162934_5673316405265083841_o.jpg
Look at these bunch of losers. Just $47 and need to struggle like this until it become so ugly. Yes, it is free cash but i thought human beings are classier than this. Oh.. i forgot, they are your typical sinkies. Whether young and old, useless. Old ones especially, the adult diaper wearing ones.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They have a few orifices....how to get $150 worth, when you insert them in the wrong one...you need a map!! ha ha ha ha
any scheme that requires a silly sinkie to pay sgd3 into a box is a scam. how to pay and have box full of notes...or full of coins? the 1$ coin is the clue.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any scheme that requires a silly sinkie to pay sgd3 into a box is a scam. how to pay and have box full of notes...or full of coins? the 1$ coin is the clue.

The trick is, the advertisement was " Insert $3 ( your real money, whether it is One 2$ note & $1 coin, or no change, two $2 notes), you get a box of _____ you were expecting? $50 worth of vouchers to buy something. Just like the SG50 kopi tiam card trick, they give the oldies the top up card , you get $3 off any meals; so oldie go Changi Airport basement food court ( back then) to claim the $3 off a meal..the best part, Card has no value...have to top up $10 to get $3 off...ha ha ha ha. These people learn from the best...ha ha ha ha