• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Influencer Farah El Kadhi dead at 36 after suffering heart attack on yacht in Malta.

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
https://email.pagesix.com/?c=20fcghruiewhihiwh

Influencer Farah El Kadhi dead at 36 after suffering heart attack on yacht in Malta.​

Screenshot 2024-06-21 at 10.03.32.png

influencer-farah-el-kadhi-dead-84136936.jpg copy.jpg

Screenshot 2024-06-21 at 10.03.48.png

CELEBRITY NEWS

Influencer Farah El Kadhi dead at 36 after suffering heart attack on yacht in Malta​

By
Social Links forTamantha Ryan
Published June 20, 2024
Updated June 20, 2024, 11:26 a.m. ET

pagesix.com

Beauty influencer Farah El Kadhi has died after suffering a suspected heart attack while onboard a yacht in Malta. She was 36.
Sources told the Times of Malta that Kadhi was on vacation in the European country Monday, promoting companies through posts on her Instagram Stories.
After suffering from a heart attack, Kadhi was rushed to the Mater Dei Hospital, where she sadly passed away.
Beauty influencer Farah El Kadhi died after suffering a suspected heart attack while onboard a yacht in Malta. Farah El Kadhi/InstagramShe was 36. Farah El Kadhi/Instagram

Want more celebrity and pop culture news?​

Start your day with Page Six Daily.
The outlet reported that the social media star, who had over one million Instagram followers, had no signs of any visible injuries.
An autopsy is expected to be conducted and a magisterial inquiry has been opened to find out her exact cause of death.
North African influencer and “Love Island Malta” alum Soulayma Hneynia described Kadhi as a “truly wonderful person, known for her kindness, generosity, and warmth.”
Sources told the Times of Malta that Kadhi was on vacation in the European country Monday, promoting companies through posts on her Instagram Stories. Farah El Kadhi/InstagramAfter suffering from a heart attack, Kadhi was rushed to the Mater Dei Hospital, where she sadly passed away. Farah El Kadhi/Instagram
“Her positive spirit touched everyone who had the privilege of knowing her,” she added.
Following the news of Kadhi’s death, tributes poured in for her in the comments section of her most recent Instagram post.
“I can’t believe it! I’m in shock, we’ll miss you babe! I will never forget you ♥️ RIP my darling,” wrote one person.
The outlet reported that the social media star had no signs of any visible injuries. Farah El Kadhi/InstagramKadhi had over one million Instagram followers and was the owner of the fashion brand Bazar by Faf. Farah El Kadhi/Instagram
“It’s true I know you only through Instagram but the pain is deep since you left! You exude an energy full of joy and life! You lived this life as it should be and you kept a trail of love for the people who know you and those who don’t!” added another.
“A beautiful soul left peacefully ❤️ may God love you,” commented a third person.
Outside of having a heavy social media presence, Kadhi was the owner of the fashion brand Bazar by Faf.

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
jialat, don't know when will be my turn to kick bucket. every week a few young people die suddenly out of the blue.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be vax, sg also hv many cases just not reported,unless the person hv more less well known in certain industries,

Reactions: cat

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
never heard of so many young people dying suddenly till post vax. The two cheebai four board fucks here are still busy lying. They should gaslight their mothers' cheebais.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
She must be overweight eating too much fast food burgers, thus having underlying illnesses.....oh wait...

• Haha

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
never heard of so many young people dying suddenly till post vax. The two cheebai four board fucks here are still busy lying. They should gaslight their mothers' cheebais.
when the Vax is more toxic than getting the virus....