• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indonesia Tunjung vs KimChi land World no. 1 An Se Young in Olympics woman's badminton Semi-finals now

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
3:35 pm - KimChi girl tio whacked left right centre.

Tunjung's deceptive cross court net play is gila perfect. I think Loh Kean Yew also cannot take it.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now He BJ playing Marin.

You are a joker ... watch replay also so kancheong. :confused: :roflmao: :roflmao:
najib-quiet.png

jangan kajiao...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
She tio ACL injury, sipeh jialat..same case as mine but mine was left knee during a tournament... it was so painful I was down on court for 10 mins cannot even move. Have to go for knee surgery and long term therapy but can no longer play competitive badminton.
u wear those custom knee brace, then can still play .i am in my 60s now, i am still playing.