• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indonesia incident - a PAP distraction to our more urgent domestic issues

plunderNtreason

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am beginning to suspect the PAP is string shit in the Indonesian front just to distract us from our current domestic issue with immigration, cost of living, unreasonable ministerial salaries, education etc etc etc

PAP is trying use the nationalistic card to garner support from sinkies to focus on a common enemy. Let us not forget our real enemy is PAP who is causing all these sufferings among the people and now causing a bad relationship with Indonesia.

Let's get back to work on them!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am beginning to suspect the PAP is string shit in the Indonesian front just to distract us from our current domestic issue with immigration, cost of living, unreasonable ministerial salaries, education etc etc etc

PAP is trying use the nationalistic card to garner support from sinkies to focus on a common enemy. Let us not forget our real enemy is PAP who is causing all these sufferings among the people and now causing a bad relationship with Indonesia.

We should humtum the PAP for creating unnecessary diplomatic spat. I hope the Indons retaliate by cutting off gas supply until Kee Chiu flies over to apologize personally.
A few decades old issue, the PAP goondus bring up. What's the point? That part of history is over and has never been an irritant between the two countries. Then these PAP goondus decided to act up ...what can be achieved? Nothing. The Indons have more issues with us ...like helping rich Indons shelter money from their government.
Secondly, LKY forced Suharto to declare the two Indons as heroes because LKY wouldn't accept Suharto's plea to spare their lives.

Let's have the Indons slap Kee Chiu.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am 99.99% sure.

Firstly if the incident really open up old wounds why they never protest whenever Japanese pm visits yasukuni. Don't tell me the lives of so many people killed in sook chin operation matter less than that 3 lives?

Secondly it would be more convincing if they attempt to resolve the issue behind closed door first before going public. By issuing public protest straight away not only cast doubt on their sincerity to resolve the issue, but also make any form of compromise impossible.
Sho

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dont think so lah. It's too dangerous a game to play with. It may backfire!!! And the house will be burnt down to ashes!!!
The ordinary Singaporeans will suffer the most!!! wtf lah!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF lah. I was in Golok when it was burning and I saw the catastrophe. It is damned scary!!!

Can all of you please cool down, calm down and stop stoking the fire please!!!

W T F lah!!! All my plans gone shit!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a game NOT for the faint-hearted.

Even if it is just a wayang, it sends shivers up your spine!!!

Please stop playing with fire! WTF!!!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
anything can happen when crooks and scums are running the country.

when they are unable to solves their problems ,
when they know there is no way out ,
these crooks and scums will start a war to cover themselves.

war between china japan and china usa is not inconceivable.
unable to pay the huge debt and with growing domestic ,financial problems
usa will need a war to solve all its problem.
in sillypoore the scums know that if they are not in power
all secrets will be reveal , do you think they will allow this to happen ?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is called the Abe Diversion.......... to cover economic problems in domestic Japan by playing on nationalistic fervour........... well done Abe, can keep your job a few years longer

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Men on the streets don't give a hoot about it. They have other far more critical and important worries. Not gonna work.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

I second dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who was it who said never meddle in a countrys internal affairs

all FOOking childish tit for tat childs mentality to me...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont think so lah. It's too dangerous a game to play with. It may backfire!!! And the house will be burnt down to ashes!!!
The ordinary Singaporeans will suffer the most!!! wtf lah!!!

As if those PAP bastards give any flying fuck to Singaporeans.
PAP only fuck Singaporeans in the arseholes up high high for them to fuck and to tiew

WHY IGNORE THE THOUSANDS OF DEATHS IN SINGAPORE CAUSED BY THE JAPANESE IN WW2?
HOW MANY DID LKY AND PRATAMAN KILLED AND TORTURED TO DEATH? 30? 300? OR EVEN MORE?

WHY BOTHER WITH 3 DEATHS AND NOT BOTHERED WITH THE THOUSANDS KILLED BY JAPANESE AND THEIR COLLABORATORS?

HOW MANY COLLABORATORS WERE HUNG WITH PIANO WIRES AFTER END OF WW?

HOW MANY MORE COLLABORATORS ESCAPED THE PIANO WIRES AFTER END OF WW2?

WHY NOT HANG THOSE COLLABORATORS WHO ESCAPED THE PIANO WIRES AFTER END WW2?

MAKE THEM STINKING ROTTING CORPSE NOW NOW NOW
SEE THEM DANGLE FROM LAMP POSTS

underMIND

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya.. this is a diversion.. divert our attention to external issues.. so we will.not pay attention to the fucked up state of our nation!