• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Indonesia] - 1 year old baby is morbidly obese as he has been drinking only condensed milk from birth

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MSN-Featured-96.png

https://mustsharenews.com/baby-indonesia-27kg/

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a poverty story. Condensed milk cost a lot cheaper than baby milk powder. You see this in sabah too.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Michelin 100% will employ him as CEO, if he grows up safely......... :biggrin:
on a serious note, most of us old timers here also grow up on condense milk, i think its his genetics something wrong

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
on a serious note, most of us old timers here also grow up on condense milk, i think its his genetics something wrong
If you see a obese malay guy, chances are, he grew up on condensed milk and coke.Who knows even in black areas in the US its the same thing.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 kup of kopi with kondensed kream and i kena karchng komplikations.