• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indon to Sue Singapore Police....

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
David team plans to sue Singapore Police

The Jakarta Post , Jakarta | Wed, 09/02/2009

Representatives for the family of Indonesian student David Hartanto Widjaja, who was found dead at Singapore’s Nanyang Technological University in March this year, plans to sue the Singapore Police for refusing to return David’s laptop and police records to his family for examination.

“The only choice now is to sue the Singapore Police. We want them to return David’s laptop to his family,” Iwan Piliangan, the team chairman, said Wednesday to kompas.com.

Iwan said the Singapore Police agreed to return the laptop, but without the examination record or a receipt.

Such an action would make it difficult to trace police statements in previous trials, he said. For example, he said, the police claimed to have found a letter on Jan. 24 that said David wanted to commit suicide, but his family claims David was with the family at the time.

The police also claim David visited websites about suicide, but they failed to mention any dates, he added.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wasting more tax payer's money

This is one of the most straight forward suicide case in recent memory. 3 unrelated eye witness, video evidence just before his jump and why he did it(my guess is guilt from stabbing his lecturer and not some mumbo jumbo family problem) but I can understand why the family are sad and angry about it. Anyone would be

But the stupid conspiracy theorists should just keep their big mouth shut and not fan the flames. Heard from an Indon colleague, some Indons are still going on about it

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
These disgustingly ungrateful FTrash could F.B.I. = F--k Back Indonesia for all we care.

After living in Indonesia for half their lives everywhere seems as corrupt and tough as Indonesia to damn Indonesians - this is a trait I have noticed.

This is one of the most straight forward suicide case in recent memory. 3 unrelated eye witness, video evidence just before his jump and why he did it(my guess is guilt from stabbing his lecturer and not some mumbo jumbo family problem) but I can understand why the family are sad and angry about it. Anyone would be

But the stupid conspiracy theorists should just keep their big mouth shut and not fan the flames. Heard from an Indon colleague, some Indons are still going on about it

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better carry your camera phone around with you.

You may need to justify your fart next?:eek:

:oIo::oIo::oIo: