• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indians vehicle drivers - Bad drivers

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
M'sian bus driver killed in gruesome crash at toll plaza

20081005.171257_msianbusaccident.jpg

JOHOR BARU, Malaysia: The driver of a bus was killed in a gruesome accident while eight others were injured after the vehicle crashed into a gantry at the Skudai toll plaza.

The impact of the crash caused the driver's heart to be torn from his body and sliced into two. One part of the heart was in the bus and the other flung outside.

The deceased was 48-year-old P. Anbalagan from Pasir Gudang, while the injured, six women and two men, are believed to be Indonesians.

The bus, carrying 13 passengers, was heading for Johor Baru from Kuala Lumpur when the accident occurred at 12.19pm.

A toll operator, who declined to be named, said he saw the bus careening down the slope and crashing into the gantry.

"I ran out of the booth when I saw metal bars come crashing down," he said, adding that the co-driver was flung out of the bus on impact.

Another witness, tow-truck operator M. Sivachandran, 27, said he ran to the toll plaza when he heard a loud crash and was horrified to see the bus driver dead. He said the scene was chaotic and he assisted several traumatised passengers out of the bus.

The victim's son Rajendran Prakash, in his 20s, was seen weeping over his father's body while the heart was placed inside a tissue box.

Kulaijaya OCPD Supt Zulkifly Ahmad said the co-driver from Permas Jaya and the passengers sustained only light injuries and were taken to the Kulai Hospital for treatment.

The bus is believed to have brake problems.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is brake problem an excuse for stupidity ?

Can use engine brake or drive till out of momentum !

Is the journalist stupid too for reporting ridiculus statements !

NoOnEsAwMe

Alfrescian
Loyal
journalist is trying to say that he/she doesn't have a driving licence la.

brake problems my foot.

i had just only gone for a car wash at bedok shell station - a fking middle-aged indian van-driver parked his van diagonally to the side after coming out from the car wash.

he effectively took up enough space for 2-3 cars to park straight.

his van was already wiped dry and the fker was taking his own sweet time yakking on his mobile, on the grass patch.

to the extent that there was no left for the wet cars cars coming out of the car wash.

the poor cleaner yelled at him a couple of times to move his van and stop blocking the business.
and this fker moved like a snail, dilly-dallying to his van.

one couple's wet altis had to park at the side of the kerb, near the petrol pumps' area.

i m left wondering which hole did he crawl out from.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is brake problem an excuse for stupidity ?

Can use engine brake or drive till out of momentum !

Is the journalist stupid too for reporting ridiculus statements !

You right that will slow down. But he may be inexperienced.
Somemore is down slope from KL to JB Skudai Toll.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
You right that will slow down. But he may be inexperienced.
Somemore is down slope from KL to JB Skudai Toll.

Not a very steep slope, that is more of a gradual, not very noticeable gradient.

The NS highway is pretty well designed in my opinion. Places where the gradient is steep, they're usually run offs. Such as in Perak!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fucking shit skins. Rude drivers, inconsiderate but the worst thing of all is these buggers have zero shame. You scold them for acting like that and they'll either get hurt or get aggressive instead of apologizing.

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking shit skins. Rude drivers, inconsiderate but the worst thing of all is these buggers have zero shame. You scold them for acting like that and they'll either get hurt or get aggressive instead of apologizing.

Fatigue happens to all of us...

I personally know someone who drives his China made bus up to speeds of 160km/h on the NS highway.... He's a very nice person, but for a living, he is pretty much pushed to make as many trips as possible. Don't blame the drivers, blame the bus / trucking companies on how they structure the pay system.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fatigue happens to all of us...

I personally know someone who drives his China made bus up to speeds of 160km/h on the NS highway.... He's a very nice person, but for a living, he is pretty much pushed to make as many trips as possible. Don't blame the drivers, blame the bus / trucking companies on how they structure the pay system.

That keling wasn't fatigued and i was also referring to post #3 about that shit skin that's talking on the phone making others wait. That type of behavior is very common among shit skins.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
The driver of 3tonner who anyhow speed and jam brake make me fall off and break my leg was keling I always remember. He kana charge go DB 4 days but I kana 2 years in and out of hospital.

Last edited:

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
The driver of 3tonner who anyhow speed and jam brake make me fall off and break my leg was keling I always remember. He kana charge go DB 4 days but I kana 2 years in and out of hospital.

Did you get downgraded? I suppose reservist is in a way affected?

To be fair, most if not all of us entrusted with MID vehicles tend to do funny things with them. I had a neighbor who while serving his NS, took the GP car off road to explore various beaten tracks in Singapore. He was even smart enough to disconnect the SWD and went on a speeding spree!

How I know? He used to park the GP car in the basement next to my car and it was almost always covered in thick m&d and he even managed to overtake me on the road several times when it was obvious I was doing past 80km/h.