• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FTrash Occupy 2 Seats in Overcrowed MRT!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 20 Apr, 2009 10:44
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Man takes up two seats on board crowded MRT train

These pictures were sent in by a STOMPer, who alleges that the man in the photographs took two seats to himself while travelling aboard the MRT on April 8.

In an email, the angry STOMPer says:

“On April 8, I boarded the 9pm train at Queenstown station and saw this selfish man taking up two seats.

“The train was very crowded at the time but he refused to move his selfish butt.

“Pictures attached shows the man looking innocent and the crowded train we were in.”

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stomper must be the girl carrying the bag with the red strap. She wants to sit with the indian but is too shy. Are you her mother?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The stomper must be the girl carrying the bag with the red strap. She wants to sit with the indian but is too shy. Are you her mother?

Keling the gal is not the stomper u retarded blind pig.

I can understand why she doesn';t want to. Who wants to sit next to a piece of shit unless it's another shit like you. :biggrin::oIo:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the point of taking photos and making complaints by these STOMPERS? Does it change anything?

Perhaps the SMRT should deploy BOUNCERS on board MRT trains & byses, identifiable with SMRT sleeveless T SHIRTS with the words SMRT BOUNCER on it to enforce INSTANT JUSTICE (like beating the crap out of the offenders) for 'unacceptable behaviour' by passengers eg occupying more than 1 seat, seats for handicapped people, eating/drinking or blocking entrances.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on, isn't it obvious the seats are too narrow too squeeze more passengers for revenue, even a moderately fat person will take up both seats, not the ah neh's fault he had too much for lunch.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very common to have men here who are too big for the seats. Not their fault. Seats are too small, so you won't want to squeeze between 2 big men.

jw5

Loyal
Actually to be fair, I don't see the guy deliberately occupying 2 seats. He is merely, ahem, a little large and hence appears to be occupying 2 seats. :smile:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually to be fair, I don't see the guy deliberately occupying 2 seats. He is merely, ahem, a little large and hence appears to be occupying 2 seats. :smile:

looking at his face, he seems genuinely paiseh that ppl rather stand & squeeze in a crowded train then to sit beside him..:biggrin:

he must be wondering if his stench is too overbearing:biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
IT's like u see a tank parked in a car lot. U want to park beside it, can.. just be prepared to have a nice big dent. Nobody's stopping the Stomper waht.

Or u give rules say tank can't park in car lots or fat people (or pretty sexy women with big bums) cannot sit on MRT seats.

But of cos if it the pretty sexy big bum woman, I'm sure I'll be too pleased to dent my bum against hers :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IT's like u see a tank parked in a car lot. U want to park beside it, can.. just be prepared to have a nice big dent. Nobody's stopping the Stomper waht.

Fyi, the parking lots in Spore are super small. If you've ever parked in Canada, USA ..., you can actually open the doors without banging into other parked cars. I'm amazed that people can park their cars & get out :eek:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fyi, the parking lots in Spore are super small. If you've ever parked in Canada, USA ..., you can actually open the doors without banging into other parked cars. I'm amazed that people can park their cars & get out :eek:

LTA guidelines for a carpark lot: 4.2m by 2.4m...

If you drive those big ass cars like a BMW 7 Series or Merc S500... confirm got problem parking sia...

:biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
yo bro. u back. met any keling scums recently?

:biggrin:

there's 1 scum banana888 which is around here sometimes..

but he only can log-in when his boss not around.. hence only after office hours..:biggrin:

sometimes when he is doing OT digging shitholes, he cannot log-in as well:biggrin:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's 1 scum banana888 which is around here sometimes..

but he only can log-in when his boss not around.. hence only after office hours..:biggrin:

sometimes when he is doing OT digging shitholes, he cannot log-in as well:biggrin:

LOL banana888 and his new age keling pals like to poke each other backside in their dorm during their off-days. They copied it from their banagra frends.

LOL LOL LOL