• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India war experts says India will lose to China in a 10 day war

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
ML0d1Ce.jpeg

kollective

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worst thing is that india has nuclear warheads

Now just talk, but when lose fight sure press big red button

What happens if they cock up?

The missile land where?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is this Pravin Sawhney and how dare he criticise a country with which we signed the almighty CECA , the land of global talents and brothers of TSL .
Can we POFMA him? -even a "graduate" from an unknown CECA university can stay in a condo here whilst local grads struggle to pay off HDB mortgage .
Like NEH said of the PLA, I find this raucous, rambunctious and discombobulating.
China should learn from PAP and sign a CECA with India so these Indian, sorry I mean South Asian global talents and take over their finance and IT

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only way India gets into a war with China is Indian warships are deployed in the South China Sea... maybe a 'Quad' arrangement?

The Himalayan mountains wedged between both India and China ensures no large scale land conflict can occur.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just destroyed the land of shits. Waste of space. Chinese can move there thereafter and produce more chinese babes for me to fk.