• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India: Stone-pelting at Ganesh procession by muslim extremists

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The incident took place in Mochipura area on Saturday night when some people were carrying the deity's idol for installation as part of the 10-day Ganesh festival.

deccanherald%2F2024-09-08%2F2cso7ids%2FPTI09_06_2024_000282A.jpg

A procession carrying an idol of Lord Ganesh in Madhya Pradesh's Ratlam faced stone-pelting following which heavy security was deployed at important places in the city, police said on Sunday.

The incident took place in Mochipura area on Saturday night when some people were carrying the deity's idol for installation as part of the 10-day Ganesh festival. Later, when police reached the spot, their vehicle was damaged in the subsequent ston...

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/india/madhya-pradesh/stone-pelting-at-ganesh-procession-in-madhya-pradeshs-ratlam-security-stepped-up-3181489

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
really an intolerant religion that can't coexist with people who does not have the same beliefs as them...

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a Muslim BUT let me show you good guys what is going on in Indiaahhh.
And this is just a little introduction.
It has nothing to do with leeligion but everything to do with human anger, hate and fear taken advantage of by a few poleeticians.
lol

Mosque demolition sparks deadly protests in India​

Why Hindu nationalists are targeting thousands of mosques in India​

Hindu Groups Protest in Shimla Against 'Illegal' Mosque, Demand Demolition​

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only people who will never demolish a Church, Mosque, Temple or any other holy site whatever the leeligion are the Sikhs.
In fact the Sikhs will protect these holy places with their life.

Sikh brothers are guarding Muslims on Eid Prayer. --- As leeported by a Muslim​

ShafinR12345
Sikhs are the only positive thing I saw in India

ronTwinn

God bless them.

s3gh08ac51g31.jpg

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sikhs?
There is no comparison.
If it the majority Hindus, there would have demolished the Mosque a long time ago whereas the Sikhs will still protect the mosque even if there is not a single Muslim in the village.

A Village With No Muslim Population Has Sikh Protecting Its Mosque​

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The incident took place in Mochipura area on Saturday night when some people were carrying the deity's idol for installation as part of the 10-day Ganesh festival.

deccanherald%2F2024-09-08%2F2cso7ids%2FPTI09_06_2024_000282A.jpg

A procession carrying an idol of Lord Ganesh in Madhya Pradesh's Ratlam faced stone-pelting following which heavy security was deployed at important places in the city, police said on Sunday.

The incident took place in Mochipura area on Saturday night when some people were carrying the deity's idol for installation as part of the 10-day Ganesh festival. Later, when police reached the spot, their vehicle was damaged in the subsequent ston...

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/india/madhya-pradesh/stone-pelting-at-ganesh-procession-in-madhya-pradeshs-ratlam-security-stepped-up-3181489
Good to see mudslimes getting a taste of their own medicine

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should do a procession featuring this Hindu peacock deity.

They have a hexagram ('Star of David') symbol. It will really trigger those Islamofascist cocksuckers. :biggrin:

AF1QipPUNmoigYx5QbEPR3RXp-2IytmRHHuIWCRsCjrm=s0
AF1QipN1lWUwPhnFeW3sR0Nytpojuy_c-YJNailJMb_u=s0

(Hindu temple located at the junction of Jurong East Ave 1 and Jurong East St 21, not too far from Ginfreely's lair.)

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a Muslim BUT let me show you good guys what is going on in Indiaahhh.
And this is just a little introduction.
It has nothing to do with leeligion but everything to do with human anger, hate and fear taken advantage of by a few poleeticians.
lol

Mosque demolition sparks deadly protests in India​

Hokay, but where is their " Allah "? How come their " Allah " didn't come to protect the mosque?

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I get stereotyped all the time." -- like the people here who steroetype the Sikhs all the time without looking at themselves first -- ie filled with hate, anger, frustration, etc etc.
lol
Sikhs end their prayers with the following words:

----- Blessings for everyone

The Sikh concept of sarbat da bhala which means "blessings for everyone" or literally "may everyone prosper".
This statement is repeated by all practicing Sikhs at least twice daily as part of their Nitnem (daily prayers).

----- Tell me who prays for others?

@ahmedmahmood2743 ----- A Muslim guy saying about Sikhs
3 years ago
Sikhs are the best people you will ever meet in your life!! Full of life and very lovely people/community!!

@formula1214 ---- A Hindu saying this about Sikhs

2 years ago
I still remember when my Uncle was dying of corona ,no family member was ready to get close to help him and all the hospitals had refused to admit him because of the unavailability of beds and O2! As a last hope I took him to a Sikh temple where Sikh volunteers were serving the rejected COVID patients ! My Uncle was back to life in 8 hours of their effort! That was the day I realised " Angels are real"! Thanks for the O2 cylinders and selfless service!

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokay, but where is their " Allah "? How come their " Allah " didn't come to protect the mosque?

Where was the Cristian God then?
lol
Aiyah like I said before all these problems are not caused by the leeligions but by Idiot poleeticians like Modi Dodi, using the cover of leeligion for personal gain.
This has been happening since long long time one.
Only person who no need to use leeligion for personal gain was the Old Fart Lee because he managed to flighten all Sinkies using ISD.

You guys think all Hindus are like the Hare Rama Hare Krishna people arrrrhhhhhhhh.

Hindu Mobs Destroy 300 Churches as Indian Govt Fueling 'Serious Religious Persecution'​

It pains me when people destroy a Holy place.

I suggest that each time you guys pass by a religious place say a prayer for the well being of all.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christian women gang raped by Hindu mob in India.
"Heads will roll?
Well nothing happened the Hindu men are still walking free

Manipur: As Shocking Incident Comes to Light, Time for Heads to Roll​

India outrage at video of two women being paraded naked – BBC News​

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this ok because these 2 poor Christian girls were paraded by Hindus
Poor girls.
Imagine their plight and what they were thinking during that period.

192381-gbdqmtvjdq-1689813591-696x365.jpg
F1dW5udWIAEOEb0.jpg
Naked-woman-in-Manipur.jpg

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not all Hindus are like those in Manipur.
Many are very good eg like these Hare Rama Hare Krishna.
Here

Hare Krishna kirtan - best kirtan hare krishna bhajan - kirtan song - iskcon kirtan Joy​