• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India minister says Hindus are not safe from peaceful muslim attacks even in his constituency

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.freepressjournal.in/ind...ministration-for-unfair-treatment-to-majority

Union Minister for rural development and Panchayati Raj, Giriraj Singh said that Hindus are not safe even in his constituency, Begusarai and alleged administration was not fair to the majority.

Giriraj Singh who visited Sadar hospital to meet residents of Rajaura, 10 km from the district headquarters on Sunday said innocents were being victimised by the administration for the March 13 attack by members of another community.

Singh said at a press conference, “I have just seen the Kashmir Files and I could not sleep. In Pakistan, Hindus are forced to convert their religion, in Bangladesh, Hindu temples are being attacked and in Begusarai, Hindus are being attacked with arms.”

Union minister said, “I appeal to the DM of Begusarai and CM of Bihar to give Justice to the victims and ensure the arrest of the main accused”. Singh warned he can go to any extent to seek relief for the victims and resort to non_ violent agitation”

“Ab kahan jayega Hindu (Where will Hindus go), when they are attacked by members of a particular community? With folded hands, I request the DM and CM to ensure their safety, administration is trying to cover the entire incident”, Singh alleged….