• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Incredible India Destroyed by British

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The British damn high handed. Their 招数 way above the Americans. Having said that, I doubt the poverty of the Indians are due to the British. I’m not surprised the British plundered and steal resources from India, but Indians have themselves to blame. Basically, deep in every Indian’s mind there is a caste system hence peasants who are viewed as lower caste animals are treated like animals.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
The British damn high handed. Their 招数 way above the Americans. Having said that, I doubt the poverty of the Indians are due to the British. I’m not surprised the British plundered and steal resources from India, but Indians have themselves to blame. Basically, deep in every Indian’s mind there is a caste system hence peasants who are viewed as lower caste animals are treated like animals.
Shooooo no nothing useless CECA shit indian shoooo go lick china asshole shoooooo

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. The British more or less stopped Indians from doing business. You must buy ftom British companies . Indians forced into selling roti and chupatties.