• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Incredible India Apunehnehs BoChap!

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Passers-by watch as victim chases rapists

Hundreds of shoppers and shopkeepers were shocked to see a scantily-dressed young woman running in a market in pursuit of three youths who had gang-raped her.

But as they watched the woman hysterically running after her tormentors, no one made any attempt to catch them, reported the Times of India.

The woman finally gave up the chase, dressed herself and headed to the nearest police station at Paliganj, 50km from Patna, the capital of Bihar state in India.

Paliganj Deputy Superintendent of Police Arvind Thakur said the 21-year-old woman had got off a bus at Paliganj on Wednesday on the way from Patna to her native village.

While waiting for another bus at about 1.30pm, she tried to call her family but her handphone didn't work. Three youths offered to help her get the phone repaired.

They took her to a deserted building under construction where they blindfolded and gagged her before forcing themselves on her. The ordeal lasted nearly two hours.

She reported to police that she was so furious that she ran after them without caring to cover herself.

'After the criminals escaped, I put on my clothes which I was carrying in hand,' she said.

The police arrested a suspect later that night and are looking for the other two culprits.

The victim has been sent for medical examination.

Following nationwide condemnation of the shocking sight, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar ordered stern action against the culprits. Five suspects were arrested the same day.

see+no+evil.jpg

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian people are simple people, they thought what they saw was BOLLYWOOD in action.

Passers-by watch as victim chases rapists

Hundreds of shoppers and shopkeepers were shocked to see a scantily-dressed young woman running in a market in pursuit of three youths who had gang-raped her.

But as they watched the woman hysterically running after her tormentors, no one made any attempt to catch them, reported the Times of India.

The woman finally gave up the chase, dressed herself and headed to the nearest police station at Paliganj, 50km from Patna, the capital of Bihar state in India.

Paliganj Deputy Superintendent of Police Arvind Thakur said the 21-year-old woman had got off a bus at Paliganj on Wednesday on the way from Patna to her native village.

While waiting for another bus at about 1.30pm, she tried to call her family but her handphone didn't work. Three youths offered to help her get the phone repaired.

They took her to a deserted building under construction where they blindfolded and gagged her before forcing themselves on her. The ordeal lasted nearly two hours.

She reported to police that she was so furious that she ran after them without caring to cover herself.

'After the criminals escaped, I put on my clothes which I was carrying in hand,' she said.

The police arrested a suspect later that night and are looking for the other two culprits.

The victim has been sent for medical examination.

Following nationwide condemnation of the shocking sight, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar ordered stern action against the culprits. Five suspects were arrested the same day.

see+no+evil.jpg