• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Important information for those who are suffering from ill health post COVID19 Vaccines, what are the tests you can do etc. from a Doctor

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iris Koh, [30/6/2024 12:03 AM]
Important message from a doctor to me. Part 1.

Please feel free to share. It contains important information for those who are suffering from ill health post COVID19 Vaccines, what are the tests you can do etc.

Iris Koh
t.me/healingthedivide

Iris Koh, [30/6/2024 12:03 AM]
Important message from a doctor to me. Part 2

Please feel free to share and viral.

Iris Koh
t.me/healingthedivide

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
To: Iris Koh (t.me/healingthedivide)

Why nobody seems to talk about the NS boys? Were they forced to inject the garbage zham in NS? What happens if the NS boy die die refuse to accept the garbage zham? Is the garbage zham still being injected into the NS boys? Will he go DB if he refuse to pak the garbage zham? If yes, isn't that a violation of the nuremberg code?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To: Iris Koh (t.me/healingthedivide)

Why nobody seems to talk about the NS boys? Were they forced to inject the garbage zham in NS? What happens if the NS boy die die refuse to accept the garbage zham? Is the garbage zham still being injected into the NS boys? Will he go DB if he refuse to pak the garbage zham? If yes, isn't that a violation of the nuremberg code?

https://www.mindef.gov.sg/web/porta...releases/article-detail/2021/july/20jul21_nr/

Beginning with those enlisting in September 2021, pre-enlistees will be fully vaccinated with both COVID-19 vaccine doses before enlistment. This will provide earlier protection for them and accord better assurance and peace of mind for their families.