• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IMH Dotard invented F-52 fighter jets to smoke media press Video

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMH Dotard is smoking weed and talking rubbish again, far more than just slur :

https://www.rt.com/usa/415540-trump-norway-f52-jets/

Trump ‘invents’ F-52 fighter jet during joint press conference with Norwegian PM (VIDEO)
Published time: 11 Jan, 2018 01:39 Edited time: 11 Jan, 2018 09:13
Get short URL
5a570c02fc7e932b3b8b4567.jpg

© Carlos Barria / Reuters
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook714Share to TwitterShare to RedditShare to Google+Share to TelegramShare to WhatsAppShare to Facebook Messenger
President Donald Trump touted the sale of non-existent “F-52” jet fighters to Norway. Twitter did not miss the error or the chance to lampoon it.
During a joint press conference with Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg on Wednesday, Trump was talking about trade relations between the two countries when he apparently made up a new fighter jet.

“In November, we started delivering the first F-52s and F-35 fighter jets,” Trump said.

Sorry Mr. President, but the US does not make an F-52 fighter jet.

What Trump meant to say was that Norway purchased 52 F-35 fighter jets, the first three of which already arrived in Oslo in November, according to Reuters.

Trump seemed to quickly catch his mistake, but did not fully correct it.

“We have a total of 52 and they’ve delivered a number of them already, a little ahead of schedule,” Trump said, adding that “it’s a $10 billion order.”

Twitter unapologetically trolled Trump for the gaffe, depicting what a F-52 fighter jet would look like were there such a thing.

Trump has previously called the cost of the F-35 program “out of control,” and promised to save “billions of dollars” by talking with Lockheed Martin executives.

The F-35 is already estimated to be the costliest single project in US military history, with an estimated price tag of $406.5 billion, according to the Selected Acquisition Report submitted to Congress in July.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Trump is a great president, I wish sinkieland has a leader like him. It was just a slip of the tongue which he promptly corrected. Those libtard trolls need to get a life.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMH Dotard is on some drugs again today:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/us/politics/trump-kim-jong-un-north-korea-relationship.html

Trump Boasts of ‘Very Good Relationship’ With North Korean Leader

查看简体中文版
查看繁體中文版

By MICHAEL D. SHEARJAN. 11, 2018

Continue reading the main story Share This Page
  • Tweet
  • Email
  • More
  • Save
Photo
12dc-korea-master768.jpg

The North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un, and President Trump have traded taunts for months. Credit Korean Central News Agency
WASHINGTON — Barely more than a week after boasting that he has a bigger nuclear button than Kim Jong-un, the North Korean leader, President Trump portrayed himself on Thursday as having good relations with the autocratic leader of the rogue nation.

“I probably have a very good relationship with Kim Jong-un,” Mr. Trump told The Wall Street Journal in an interview. “I have relationships with people. I think you people are surprised.”

Mr. Trump declined to say whether he had directly spoken with his North Korean counterpart. “I’m not saying I have or haven’t,” he said.

But the rosy description of his relationship with the North Korean leader was another jarring reversal in tone from a president who has spoken admiringly of Mr. Kim in some moments and mocked him in others, referring to him as a fat “Little Rocket Man.”

In September, the president called Mr. Kim the leader of a “band of criminals” and later said he was a “madman.” Two months later, he called Mr. Kim “a sick puppy.” Mr. Kim has sometimes responded to the taunts, at one point calling Mr. Trump a “mentally deranged U.S. dotard” and “a rogue and a gangster fond of playing with fire, rather than a politician.”

Newsletter Sign Up
Continue reading the main story
Get the Morning Briefing by Email
What you need to know to start your day, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.

You agree to receive occasional updates and special offers for The New York Times's products and services.

The current, more positive, state of the president’s relationship with Mr. Kim, according to Mr. Trump, comes in the midst of a modest thaw in relations between North Korea and South Korea, whose officials met, face-to-face, for talks for the first time in recent days. Those talks have not included Mr. Trump, who said in Thursday’s interview that his shifting commentary about the North Korean leader was part of a broader strategy.

The Trump White House
The historic moments, head-spinning developments and inside-the-White House intrigue.
See More »

Related Coverage
ADVERTISEMENT

“You’ll see that a lot with me,” Mr. Trump said, referring to the difference between his friendly tone toward Mr. Kim and his previous tweets calling him a “maniac” and a “short and fat” person. “And then all of the sudden somebody’s my best friend. I could give you 20 examples. You could give me 30. I’m a very flexible person.”

It is unclear whether that flexibility suggests a more permanent retreat from the angry exchanges with North Korea that Mr. Trump often stoked during his first year in office. In response to North Korean ballistic missile launches and nuclear tests, the president has repeatedly issued dramatic threats of military action by the United States.

Last summer, Mr. Trump threatened “fire and fury” against North Korea if Mr. Kim and his nation endangered the United States.

“North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States,” Mr. Trump said during a visit to his golf club in New Jersey. “They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen.”

In the interview on Thursday, Mr. Trump said he expected that North Korea’s effort to talk with South Korea is an attempt to drive a wedge between the South Koreans and the United States. He said that probably was their motivation, and he suggested that he should know.

“The difference is I’m president, other people aren’t,” Mr. Trump told The Wall Street Journal. “And I know more about wedges than any human being that’s lived.”

Get politics and Washington news updates via Facebook, Twitter and the Morning Briefing newsletter.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...-who-called-him-dotard-might-be-a-friend.html

Why Trump Thinks Kim Jong-un, Who Called Him a ‘Deranged Dotard,’ Might Be His Friend
By Margaret Hartmann@MargHartmann
12-trump-kim.w710.h473.jpg

Hey, it could happen. Photo: Cheriss May/NurPhoto via Getty Images

President Trump sat down for a 45-minute interview with The Wall Street Journal on Thursday, which, unsurprisingly, yielded many bizarre comments that are meant to be taken seriously, but not literally. (We hope. When asked about the future of his relationship with Steve Bannon, he said, “I don’t know what the word permanent means.”)

The most puzzling remarks concerned North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un. “I probably have a very good relationship with Kim Jong-un,” Trump told the paper. “I have relationships with people. I think you people are surprised.”

Indeed, people were surprised, and not just at the fact that Trump has connections of some nature with other human beings. Trump has dubbed the North Korean leader “Rocket Man,” and called him a “maniac,” a “madman,” a “bad dude,” and a “sick puppy.” In November he mocked his looks, suggesting he’s “short and fat,” and ten days ago he declared his “nuclear button” is “much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!” In addition to threatening the U.S. with nuclear annihilation on numerous occasions, Kim has gone after Trump personally as well, vowing in September to “tame the mentally deranged U.S. dotard with fire.”

So why did Trump suggest he and Kim might be pals now? Here are some theories.

1) Trump talked to Kim and they patched things up.
Trump’s remarks suggested a turnaround so startling that the Journal asked if the president has had some communications with the dictator that the world is not aware of. Trump offered this cryptic reply: “I don’t want to comment on it. I’m not saying I have or haven’t. I just don’t want to comment.”

The U.S. has not had formal talks with North Korea in a decade. In May Trump said he would be “honored” to meet with Kim, and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has indicated that there are back channel discussions between the two countries, saying, “We have lines of communication to Pyongyang — we’re not in a dark situation, a blackout.”

But in all likelihood, Trump did not pick up the phone and give Kim a call. When asked if the president has spoken to the dictator, a senior administration official told CNN, “That’s not something we would discuss but we are not aware this contact has occurred.”

2) Trump is signaling that he’s willing to negotiate.
Trump’s remarks were published under the headline “Donald Trump Signals Openness to North Korea Diplomacy in Interview,” which gives the impression that they were part of some coherent strategy.

It’s possible Trump is trying to send the message that he embraces North Korea’s new attempts at diplomacy. After Kim expressed a desire for “peaceful resolution with our southern border” in his New Year’s address, the two sides engaged in talks for the first time in years.

Trump said he thinks it’s good that North Korea will be participating in the upcoming Olympic games in South Korea, and that U.S.-South Korea military exercises have been postponed until after the games. But he acknowledged suspicions that North Korea is just trying to drive a wedge between the U.S. and its ally South Korea.

“If I were them, I would try,” Trump said. “The difference is I’m president, other people aren’t,” he added. “And I know more about wedges than any human being that’s lived.”

3) Some of his best friends are his bitter enemies.
Later in the interview, Trump suggested that even if he and Kim don’t have a great relationship right now, that may change very soon. Not because they’ve talked, or because that’s the new U.S. strategy – that’s just the strange nature of being friends with Trump.

“You’ll see that a lot with me,” he said of his mean tweets, “and then all of the sudden somebody’s my best friend. I could give you 20 examples. You could give me 30. I’m a very flexible person.”

To give just one example, during the campaign, Trump branded his opponent Senator Ted Cruz as “Lyin’ Ted,” questioned his citizenship, threatened to “spill the beans” on his wife, suggested she’s ugly, and insinuated that his father may have helped killed JFK. Cruz ultimately decided to endorse Trump, and now he attacks other Republicans for their disloyalty to the president.

President Trump and Rocket Man will be admiring the size of each other’s nukes in no time.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Honest mistake and corrected immediately also kenna fuck

The express had gone sooooooo low to try to discredit this great president

Much had been achieved over the past one year yet they don't talk about it