• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i'm mad at LEETAHSAR!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is what he just done!! he's poor. he just threw away money. he's bloody stupid!! i m very mad!!:mad:

from his twitter page:
leetahsar .
just t'f $ to my indo gf wh makes a pal mad. to explain: IF THE $ IS YOURS, IT SHALL RETURN TO U. IF NOT, IT'S NOT YOURS. don't lament :smile:

:mad::mad::mad:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometime, u wonder...whether my poor li'l brother LEETAHSAR deserved to be FUCKED by all the nasty clones here. even now i feel like doing it!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
was it a internet conjob? the stupid goon LEETAHSAR avoided that but fell for this one. his indo gf choo bee bee called and this time he fell for it. well, let's wait for part 3 when choo bee bee said she would be here soon to pay him back and bring along with her some surprise.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=30191

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow ! some butt face using other's butt cometh! LOL!!:biggrin:

lau hiao pondan cheebye mouth leetahbar I just found accolades bestowed on you in the 3in1kopitiam!

HARD GAY Boob Sim Kheng Hwee aka Sim Lan Jiao is SBF latest LOSER, Boastful but Cowardly LIAR, SBF pappy running dog mole praise "goodie two shoe" baey, a chicken backside chickenshit coward, a fag, a whining trash, SBF Latest iDiot, iLard, Sg Gay Queen, Sg biggest whore, SBF Smallest Penis, SBF Arsehole 8.5 Inch diameter, SBF BIGGEST Arsehole, SBF Champion of The Champions of being Cascaded BANNED, "Bong Chee Kang", fucked up snobbish sia lan chee bye asshole gay, MA GU RO ( Lie and get fuck), a JERK, a SCUM, SG faggot of Stirling Road, use thermometer to measure arsehole temperature before gay sex, Forum Bully, Moron, Slime, Delphi Forum Cascaded Banned, WOLTS closed by Delphi for violation of T.O.S. by posting pictures of Arseholes, Bob’s Garden Shut down by Delphi Admin, Banned by Friendster, Chow Ahqua, Bakla, Homo Pervert, dirty old pervert, Compulsive-lying, Called Outright LIAR & Proven Arsehole by Leongsam, Perfect PURE LIAR, Bluff that a person was diagnosed with AIDS just after one week, Attention-hungry, ATTENTION WHORE, Desperate, Dim-witted, Hypocritical, Pervert, Stinking Fart Arse, Hangs Goat's Head But Sell Dog's Meat, Vain Pig Brained, Venomous Ill-breeding Snake, A Parasite, Even Tienlor snails want to escape from you, Tried to con Black's property, Steal Temple under-table money, Steal Handphone bcos it wave at you, Steal Underwear in Queenstown Swimming Pool, Take Tenant’s red underwear, Beat up father, called your father Lauhumku, called your mother Laucheebye, Faggoty Big Idiot LeeTahSar aka Leetahsar2 aka LTSisBACK aka daniala999 aka SuckPlace aka Siaoliao2 aka Pinkyclown aka Sillygoon aka BangkissAss aka heavenknow1 aka 3stooges4 aka 4stooges3 aka Boob Sim Kheng Hwee !

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is what he just done!! he's poor. he just threw away money. he's bloody stupid!! i m very mad!!:mad:

from his twitter page:
leetahsar .
just t'f $ to my indo gf wh makes a pal mad. to explain: IF THE $ IS YOURS, IT SHALL RETURN TO U. IF NOT, IT'S NOT YOURS. don't lament :smile:

Tahsar , why you likes to talking big about money and pretends you are very rich ?

i already teachs you many times , we are not rich peoples . but we cannot lies and steals from other peoples