• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If your kid starts to draw weird stuff.....

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Is She Depressed?" - M'sian Mom Expresses Worry Over Daughter's Drawings, Netizens Tell Her To Consult Psychiatrist
weirdkaya.com

Any parent in this world never wish to see their child suffer in silence, especially if it’s a disease that torments the mind and emotions.
One concerned mother recently took to TikTok to express her concern over her daughter’s mental health after she discovered some grotesque drawings in her notebook.

Scary drawings​

In the 1-minute clip, @nicky_13101 showed viewers what she stumbled upon while flipping through her daughter’s notebook.

M'sian mother worries about her daughter after seeing her scary drawing, netizens suggest to go to a psychiatrist
Image via TikTok/@nicky_13101

As she flipped through the notebook, each drawing became darker and scarier in nature and sent a chill down her spine.

While most of the drawings featured a humanoid without pupils, there was one which showed a figure staring at several hangman’s noose surrounding it.

M'sian mother worries about her daughter after seeing her scary drawing, netizens suggest to go to a psychiatrist

These drawings unsurprisingly caused @nicky_13101 much distress, who wrote in the caption pleading for help.

I’m shocked to see this in my daughter’s notebook. Does she have depression?

Watch the video here:

‘Bring her to a psychiatrist’​

The video has since garnered over 2.6 million views and 203.4k likes at the time of writing, where many netizens agreed that the woman’s daughter was suffering from mental illness.

They also advised her to bring her daughter to a psychiatrist.

“This is a sign of depression. I was like this too when I didn’t have anyone to share my problems with.”
- Advertisements -

Screenshot via TikTok/@nicky_13101

“Bring her to a psychiatrist first. After that, she can start to work on her artistic talents.”

If you or anyone you know are feeling depressed or need a listening ear, please call Befrienders KL at 03-76272929 (Open 24/7).

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
"Is She Depressed?" - M'sian Mom Expresses Worry Over Daughter's Drawings, Netizens Tell Her To Consult Psychiatrist
weirdkaya.com

Any parent in this world never wish to see their child suffer in silence, especially if it’s a disease that torments the mind and emotions.
One concerned mother recently took to TikTok to express her concern over her daughter’s mental health after she discovered some grotesque drawings in her notebook.

Scary drawings​

In the 1-minute clip, @nicky_13101 showed viewers what she stumbled upon while flipping through her daughter’s notebook.

M'sian mother worries about her daughter after seeing her scary drawing, netizens suggest to go to a psychiatrist'sian mother worries about her daughter after seeing her scary drawing, netizens suggest to go to a psychiatrist

As she flipped through the notebook, each drawing became darker and scarier in nature and sent a chill down her spine.

While most of the drawings featured a humanoid without pupils, there was one which showed a figure staring at several hangman’s noose surrounding it.

M'sian mother worries about her daughter after seeing her scary drawing, netizens suggest to go to a psychiatrist'sian mother worries about her daughter after seeing her scary drawing, netizens suggest to go to a psychiatrist

These drawings unsurprisingly caused @nicky_13101 much distress, who wrote in the caption pleading for help.

Watch the video here:

View attachment 166763

‘Bring her to a psychiatrist’​

The video has since garnered over 2.6 million views and 203.4k likes at the time of writing, where many netizens agreed that the woman’s daughter was suffering from mental illness.

They also advised her to bring her daughter to a psychiatrist.

“This is a sign of depression. I was like this too when I didn’t have anyone to share my problems with.”
- Advertisements -

“Bring her to a psychiatrist first. After that, she can start to work on her artistic talents.”

If you or anyone you know are feeling depressed or need a listening ear, please call Befrienders KL at 03-76272929 (Open 24/7).

Should be "TAKE her to see a psychiatrist....".... not "BRING".

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/bring-vs-take/

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe one of the drawings look like the classic " scream" painting, by Norwegian painter.
The parents not paying attention to her when she talks about weird things.
Psychiatrist are not trained for this kind of stuff. They force the patient to comply with the norm.
The movie "sixth sense" explains the situation completely.
The kid needs to sleep with the parents. But they are not helping her. Kids do not draw this stuff if they had not witnessed it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is called artistic talent. Encourage it and nurture it.

Asking for advice on TikTok... lemme guess, another feckless single mother? :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
林北 loves drawing naked women as a toddler and all my relatives praised me for the accuracy of the neh-nehs and cheebyes. Don't ask me why.

When I was a kid, I like to draw breasts, hairy armpits and a beard/mustache on the pictures of women on newspapers. :biggrin:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mother pretends she is not aware of the negative and toxic things that does go on in her household.
Maybe its the mother that needs psychiatric help and family coaching.