• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you kiasu kiasi

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

If you kiasu kiasi, you might like to take up smoking!
@glockman and myself stockpile 10 cartons of ciggies each.

No need for you all to kowtow to us.
Just say please and perhaps we might give you ciggies if you nice to us

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...g-cigarettes-PROTECT-against-coronavirus.html
Does smoking PROTECT against coronavirus? That was the amazing claim from David Hockney but multiple scientific studies now suggest he might be on to something

• Hockney said in a letter 'it's beginning to look like' smokers are protected
  • Chinese and US data shows a disproportionately small number of smokers in hospitals

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

If you kiasu kiasi, you might like to take up smoking!
@glockman and myself stockpile 10 cartons of ciggies each.

No need for you all to kowtow to us.
Just say please and perhaps we might give you ciggies if you nice to us

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...g-cigarettes-PROTECT-against-coronavirus.html
Does smoking PROTECT against coronavirus? That was the amazing claim from David Hockney but multiple scientific studies now suggest he might be on to something

• Hockney said in a letter 'it's beginning to look like' smokers are protected
  • Chinese and US data shows a disproportionately small number of smokers in hospitals

Siao liao lah, I better stop smoking! If not, how to get covided?:biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Then gimme your ten cartons
I want to protect myself even more.
Maybe @cloudy change her mind and want ciggies from me

I changed my mind. Now I want to live long and prosper, so I will step up my smoking.:thumbsup: Now left with five cartons, need to stock up again to make 10. I wonder if provision shops are considered essential services?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The five K's:

Kiasu
Kiasi
Kiabo
Kiabor
Kiachenghu
KNN my uncle think one can be kiasi but cannot mix kiasi with all the other Ks KNN eg my uncle is only kiasi becas he haven't really started to enjoy life after working for so many years KNN

jw5

Loyal
KNN imho there is nothing wrong with being kiasi or for that matter any of the kia as long as you do not harm anybody in being kia KNN :wink:

KNN my uncle think one can be kiasi but cannot mix kiasi with all the other Ks KNN eg my uncle is only kiasi becas he haven't really started to enjoy life after working for so many years KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN imho there is nothing wrong with being kiasi or for that matter any of the kia as long as you do not harm anybody in being kia KNN :wink:
KNN in my uncle another humble opinion after seeing yours one can be kia provided they are a victim of others KNN else they are not supposed to ownself cause kia KNN

Reactions: jw5