• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'If you don't spend, you are dog fart': China tour guide scolds tour group & refuses to move off

Dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
china-tour-guide-scold-tour-group-not-spending-enough.png

https://mothership.sg/2024/07/china-tour-guide-scold-tourists-spending/

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was in a tour group in South Korea where the local tour guide used even physical pressure to coerce us to buy products from selected stores we were brought to. He would pick out those tourists who didn't seem particularly interested in the goods and prod us gently to take a closer look. He placed his open palm on the back of my jacket and pushed me forward; it was done gently but I definitely didn't like it.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago I bought Japan tour package from Chan Brothers and the tour guide didn’t force us to buy souvenirs.

However we paid service fee to tour guide

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
True, tour guide need to be paid but their pay should come from tourists, maybe a fix price. Tour guides should not force tourists to buy souvenirs