• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you don't share your indoor space with dark skinned people you're a fuckin' racist!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
To proof one is not racist , they need to be put in a poorly ventilated class room with 40 to 60 indians .

To qualify to say this, you must at least have gone through this CSOC . :geek:
When I took my construction safety orientation course exam, I was put into a non aircon small room about the size of a sec sch class room, poorly ventilated with around 60 indians+banglas.:wink:

I think this is worse than going to India as I'm confined to a small room.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
To proof one is not racist , they need to be put in a poorly ventilated class room with 40 to 60 indians .
Anyone can talk and say they are not racist, or worse to blame other people for being racist, or even worse to charge people in court for giving racist remarks.
Just ask them to be put into a poorly ventilated class room and see how they will react and survive the 1 hr or so? Can sue them back for being racist.
The pot calling the kettle black.

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
1695793661615.jpeg

Imagine the smell

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not the colour of your skin, but your heart. Some people heart very dark and you can't tell them by their skin color.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the libtards and SJWs call you a racist, recognize that you have done something right which offends their twisted soul. Keep up the good work.

See also: sexist, homophobic etc.