• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If You Are In Your Late 30s And Earning Less Than 5k, You Are Confirmed Retarded

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am way ahead of my peers, more than quadruple their median salary. And I earn much more through my astute investments. :biggrin:

If you’re a working professional in your late thirties, the median gross salary in your age group is $5,048/mth.

Managers in the same age group make a median pay of $6,500.

This is according to the Ministry of Manpower’s Report on Wages 2008(released middle of this year).

Here are the stats for the various age groups:

25-29 age group: Managers $3,860, Professionals $3,416
30-34 age group: Managers $5,225, Professionals $4,269
35-39 age group: Managers $6,500, Professionals $5,048
40-44 age group: Managers $7,150, Professionals $5,536
45-49 age group: Managers $7,480, Professionals $5,800

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am way ahead of my peers, more than quadruple their median salary. And I earn much more through my astute investments. :biggrin:

If you’re a working professional in your late thirties, the median gross salary in your age group is $5,048/mth.

This is according to the Ministry of Manpower’s Report on Wages 2008(released middle of this year).

I Agree. Lesser Mortal Sinkees are by nature retarded :smile::smile:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

how cum ur master still so retarded though he is earning much more than u? u did not sux him harder enough? :confused::confused::confused:

Uncle2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I confirm loser lor....

I am 36 this year already and earning only $12k per month. Plus bonus + allowance only about $230k per annum. Somemore my BMW so small... cannot afford 7-Series. My condo only 1,300 ft because I want to divest some into other properties for rental yield. Stock market return last year was a meagre 87%.

I confirm loser.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You retarded dog :oIo:

Just because your mother gives you five times more allowance a day compared to your Special School "peers", it does not mean you make "astute investments"!

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only retards boast of their wealth in a forum. Does Bill Gates log into his AOL account and boast? Or maybe Warren Buffett? Oh how about Li Ka-Shing?

Conclusion: Only jerk offs with pathetic lives log in and boast of their wealth in a forum.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only retards boast of their wealth in a forum. Does Bill Gates log into his AOL account and boast? Or maybe Warren Buffett? Oh how about Li Ka-Shing?

Conclusion: Only jerk offs with pathetic lives log in and boast of their wealth in a forum.

You spastic maggot :oIo:

Bill, Warren and Li have the newspapers to report their wealth on their behalf. You pathetic loser, you must be earning $600 washing toilets and hence has no balls to reveal you salary :mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I confirm loser lor....

I am 36 this year already and earning only $12k per month. Plus bonus + allowance only about $230k per annum. Somemore my BMW so small... cannot afford 7-Series. My condo only 1,300 ft because I want to divest some into other properties for rental yield. Stock market return last year was a meagre 87%.

I confirm loser.

Can't you read? :oIo:.

You are doing alright but have a long way to go before you are in my league.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your league of cleaning hawker centre so that you can afford to pay for your internet access???

You pathetic retarded loser :oIo:

I know you miss the benchmark by a wide gulf :mad:
Now SHOOOO!!!!! and crawl back to the dog hole from whence you came :oIo:

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
You pathetic retarded loser :oIo:

I know you miss the benchmark by a wide gulf :mad:
Now SHOOOO!!!!! and crawl back to the dog hole from whence you came :oIo:

So what if I make the benchmark or not?
As long as I'm happy, that's good enough for me.:wink:
Are you happy calling people 'RETARD' and listen to master like a DOG?
If you are, then you confirmed are a 'loser'.:p

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal

You pig fucking mother dumbass pussy piece of shit :oIo:

Let us know if money not enough. we can burnt for you down under in your hell gate

chinese-cemetry-medan-ceng-beng.jpg

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

You pig fucking mother dumbass pussy piece of shit :oIo:

Let us know if money not enough. we can burnt for you down under in your hell gate

chinese-cemetry-medan-ceng-beng.jpg

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

That grave is big enough for your whole family :mad:
I have no need for Chinese graves and FYI, I am going to Heaven while your whole family is burning in HELL :oIo:

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog:That grave i
s big enough for your whole family :mad:I have no need for Chinese graves and FYI, I am going to Heaven while your whole family is burning in HELL :oIo:
[/QUOTE]

You pig fucking pussy piece of shit :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

You going to heaven???? LOL

You should go to daddy

satan.jpg