• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if want to have a homepet, dog or cat or aquarium better?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
get megan.
1673018792495.jpeg

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF ANYONE SPENDS MORE MONEY FOR CARING PETS THAN CARING HIS OWN FAMILY MEMBERS, THAT COUNTRY IS CURSED

A Canaanite woman who came to Jesus and knelt down before him and asking for help as her daughter is so sick terribly. Jesus replied to her, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.” (Mt. 15:26). That did not deter her from stop asking. as she persuaded further even though Christ called her a dog.
27 “Yes, it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”
28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

Why are such folks considered as dogs in Bible??
Actually, Jerusalem temple is the birthplace of all racism. Later CECA practiced it. They considered, Jewish Priests were highly respectable (like Kings) and then Levites, the members of Sanhedrin. Jews are popularly loving God but hate the heathen nations who are uncircumcised. Even the Hebrew speaking heathen Neighbours such as Samaritans or Canaanite were treated like dogs. Samaritans were not allowed to Jerusalem temple even though their God is Jehovah. The religious leader Rabbi would not even converse with his own wife, sister, or daughter in public and in the street in those days. Women were MOT equal to men in those days during 1st century AD.

There is a racism or caste levels within temple. There is also gender bias. Religious leader remained separated from the Samaritans because of their mixed nationality (Jn. 4:9). Christ had already won many converts here for His Kingdom (Jn. 4:1-43). If there were two groups who perhaps could never come together; they were Jews and Gentiles. The Jews would despise the Gentiles to the extent of calling them dogs. Even with Samaritans, who were half-Jews, the Jews would not have any dealing—including asking a drink! (Jn 4:9). The Jews would rather travel a few extra miles than passing through a Samaritan village! But Christ broke down “the middle wall of partition” (Eph 2:14). He put to death the “enmity” between the two groups (v16).

DOGS IN BIBLE

Homosexual act carries capital punishment in Iseral.
Two commands--harlotry and sodomy:
➊ Do not allow a whore of the daughters of Israel to live, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.
➋ Do not bring the money received by a whore or a sodomite for their services into the house of God or use it for holy purposes (Deut. 23:18).

The "price of a dog" in Bible refers to any money received by a sodomite (homosexual) for immoral services. (Deut. 23:18). Such sinful money was not to be used in connection with God or worship at all. Both male and female prostitutes were a common part of idolatrous worship, especially that of Ashtoreth or Astarte (Deut. 23:17-18; Mic. 1:7).

BIBLE calls such immoral folks as dogs. Hebrew: keleb (H3611), from a root meaning to yelp; a dog; a male prostitute; homosexual; sodomite. "Dog" is used 41 Times in Scripture, both literally and figuratively.

The Twelve Uses of Dog in Scripture
DOGS are Used 22 Times of literal dogs (Ex. 11:7; 22:31; Judg. 7:5; 1Ki. 14:11; 16:4; 21:19-24; 22:38; 2Ki. 9:10,36; Job 30:1; Ps. 68:23; Prov. 26:11,17; Eccl. 9:4; Isa. 66:3; Jer. 15:3; Mk. 7:27-29; 2Pet. 2:22). I love pet dogs but i keep the dogs in its own territory and i would not allow a dog to come to my bed.
➋ Used 8 times figuratively as a disdainful term of men (1Sam. 17:43; 24:14; 2Sam. 3:8; 9:8; 16:9; 2Ki. 8:13; Ps. 59:6,14)
➌ Used of homosexuals (Deut. 23:18)
➍ Used of the enemies of Christ (Ps. 22:16,20)
➎ Used in connection with meddlers in strife (Prov. 26:17)
➏ Used of false prophets (Isa. 56:10-11)
➐ Used of Gentiles (Mt. 15:26-27)4
➑ Used of false teachers (Php. 3:2)
➒ Used of backsliders (2Pet. 2:20-21)
➓ Used of fools (Prov. 26:11)
⓫ Used of lost souls (Rev. 22:15)
⓬ Used of reprobates (Mt. 7:6)

IF ANY DOG CARE CHARGES MORE FEE THAN A HUMAN BARBER SHOP, THAT SHOP IS ACCCURESED
Not only that shop the whole nation will be bankrupted.

The following Pet care charges premium fee for caring a dog. Such indicators are dangerous for the society.

MOSTLY GAYS and LGBTQ! + COMMUNITY WOULD CARE A DOG LIKE A HUMAN
Other men treat a dog like a dog

Recently SIA made a BUIG news about a DOD travelled from California to Singapore in Business class. Though such news may attract some nut there is a spiritual meaning behind it. That means more homosexuals and gays are lavishing money on dogs. Because of that, Singapore economy is destined for destruction shortly sooner. Whatever Gambling or money laundry that PAP manipulate, they cannot reap the economy growth going forward, because of repealing section 377a.

Our Law minister K. Shanmugam was not an exception as je seem to care for dogs than other men in SG.

To be continued

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
MINISTER SHANMUGAM IS SEEN MINISTERING TO HIS DOG

He is a Gay himself and It is a sign that Singapore Economy can NOT sustain.

In the video Shanmugam says the average life expectancy of Singapore is quite longer but that is not correct. I predict that he has a short life, and he lost his credibility survive longer when he worked for repealing 377A without accepting the fact that he is a hardcore gay himself.

He will take the stand to defend his charges as he is a gay. He should know that being a gay carries Capital Punishment under Divine L:aw. It is not the time to say live and let gays live. It is a zero-sum game. All hardcore gays cannot live, and others would continue to live longer.

It is all spiritual, as his dog or his god or his appetite which is similar to a dog cannot save him.
I would call him a dog when he takes the stand to defend his actions. He is a #PEDO and all his gay companions will take a stand either.

• Outside the city are the dogs. They are people who follow witchcraft and those who do sex sins and those who kill other people and those who worship false gods and those who like lies and tell them. Revelation 22:13-16
  • Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those mutilators of the flesh. Philippians 3:1-3
  • “Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you.” Matthew 7:6
  • A dog that returns to its vomit is like a fool who reverts to his folly. Do you see a man who is wise in his own opinion? There’s more hope for a fool than for him. Proverbs 26:11-12

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
All PUPPIES PAPEEES are now become DOGS

Literally to mean they are all gays. I am scrutinizing Satan aka shiva aka Lion to tell me if any PAP MP is NOT a gay

Satan is completely 100% naked, and he knelt down before me when i asked such critical Question.

Satan told me all are gays.
No wonder they silently wanted to repeal 377A, but I am surprised to see NOT much opposition to repeal 377A in the Parliament.
That means both PAP and opposition cannot continue in SG polities.

MY PREDICTIONS:
You will know I will SUNSET the ChinGay and other Gay Pride Parades all over the world sooner.
section 377A will carry Capital punishment in SG and around the world.

Law maker /minister and Chief of justice lost their credibility either. They lost their chances to help the society but i did not know they were so anti-social.
You will know the TRUTH yourself in due time.

ONETHIRD OF THE SINGAPOREANS AND ONE THIRD OF THE POPULATION WILL BE SENT TO THE PRISON COMAPRTMENT IN THE HELL.
YES, THEY WILL LEAVE THE EARTH PEACEFULLY. DONT EXPECT A STATEFUNERAL AS WE CANNNOT AFFPORD A STATE FUNERAL FOR THE PAPpies WHETHER Pm OR A LAW MINISTER.

MASS BURIAL IS DRAFTED.