• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if u show middle finger to police cam, also will tio arrested! what kind of law is this huh?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police looking into complaint filed against woman who raised middle fingers to police camera
September 15, 2020published at 6:00 PMByIlyas SholihynAsiaOne
200910_flipthebird_fb.jpg
Psst! We are giving away movie passes here!https://t.me/asiaonecom
A woman was accompanied by her fellow activists to Tanglin Police Division last Friday (Sept 11), after she got in trouble for posting an image that was deemed alarming.
It was a picture of her flipping the bird at police cameras situated at Speakers’ Corner in Hong Lim Park.
The activist — known as Averyn — had posted the image on her Facebook page on November 6 last year, when she pointed her middle fingers up at the CCTV security cameras while wearing a camouflage outfit. It was accompanied by a caption that expressed her dismay over “militarised surveillance” and the silence over marginalised communities.
This, according to social worker and activist Jolovan Wham, garnered a police report filed against her on May 15 earlier this year.
birdup.jpg
PHOTO: Twitter/Screengrab/@kixes
Wham and other activists, including journalist Kirsten Han, accompanied the woman in a show of solidarity when she attended an interview with the police last Friday.
Meanwhile, several netizens were puzzled as to why someone could find the picture offensive enough to warrant a complaint.
middlefing.jpg
PHOTO: Screengrab/Facebook
When contacted by AsiaOne, the Singapore Police Force (SPF) confirmed that it is looking into the case.

“A report was lodged and investigations are ongoing,” the police stated.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In her defence, she can say she was just showing her middle fingers to the pigeon that flew on top of the CCTV camera. Police CCTV camera only fixed angle can't move up down left right. The IO investigating this case will have hard time finding the said pigeon.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She uses double middle, two hands both middle finger pointing.

IRL it means like i'm farking myself and not suppose to be taken as an offense towards the other person. Once a big size muscle man honk at me aggressive way. I stopped the car right in the middle of the road and ask what you want ?! Open my arms wave him come then.

He pointed double fingers at me. I walked to his car ask him to wind down and point my middle finger to his face and said knnbpcb ! I walk back and drove off he tak puas
he drove and follows me.

I wind down my windows goes slowly and wave for him to follow more. I turn into Geylang lor 16, he drove off ?! /rofl......... Wtf i just want to belanja him chicken he scared ? lol........................

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't find it the least bit surprising because Singapore is a police state and the Speakers' Corner is just tokenism and anything but free.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What did you expect? Sinkieland is a totalitarian shithole.

Also, why do you need security cameras at the Speaker's Corner (a silly concept, not unlike the designated 'protest corner' when the IMF and World Bank globalists came for a visit)? Are you scared of them forming an army to topple the government at Hong Lim Park?