• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if u overseas and pap mobilised NSMen for war, would you fly back like these Israelis?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would if the PAP call up all the scholar generals and make them lead the brigade at the frontline and take part in direct combat action.
But must ask if you are dying to protect locals or foreign talent

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
These guys fly back because they know the war will be one sided.

Easy peasy. Just flatten the entire gaza. Then move in to pick up what is left.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nearly 50% of foreigners are held hostages in Sinkieland, no country dare to attack lest their own citizens get bombed too. Now you know why sinkileland kept promoting lax immigration policies.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am appalled at the replies here. I would certainly return asap, draw arms and defend my beloved Singapore to my last breath.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only kena NS mob once and I had the chance to go experience the shithole in Tuas known as Tanjong Gul camp.

Israelis are driven by religious impetus, I highly doubt most Sinkies are dumb enough to be cannon fodder.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nearly 50% of foreigners are held hostages in Sinkieland, no country dare to attack lest their own citizens get bombed too. Now you know why sinkileland kept promoting lax immigration policies.

You are right! They import many High SES FTs of all nationalities.